Happy Hour with Coach Hurley on May 30! | The Boneyard

Happy Hour with Coach Hurley on May 30!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Man I'd love to be able to go to this.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Love the public accessibility to DH that has been demonstrated already. Night and day! He builds a sense of community around his program. Recruits and wins will follow.

Reaction Score
I'm going. This is the first time I've caught something like this. I remember back when the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce would host Calhoun for breakfast, and he would speak a little bit about each player and the team as a whole. It was the prelude to the season. Then what would happen is Comcast had some little local public service channel, and they would air it a couple of times at random time slots, and if you if you were lucky you had a chance to watch it.

Loved hearing Calhoun's favorable analysis of the coming year's run. It was always a treat.

So getting a chance to see Danny Hurley and maybe the other coaches spin some early magic is an opportunity I just don't want to miss. I'm all in.

Reaction Score
I'm going. This is the first time I've caught something like this. I remember back when the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce would host Calhoun for breakfast, and he would speak a little bit about each player and the team as a whole. It was the prelude to the season. Then what would happen is Comcast had some little local public service channel, and they would air it a couple of times at random time slots, and if you if you were lucky you had a chance to watch it.

Loved hearing Calhoun's favorable analysis of the coming year's run. It was always a treat.

So getting a chance to see Danny Hurley and maybe the other coaches spin some early magic is an opportunity I just don't want to miss. I'm all in.

He did these in different bars and restaurants at URI...would go around to individual tables and chat after...see if folks had any questions, was generally pretty frank/open...then again...modest crowds....

C

Chief00

Love the public accessibility to Dan Hurley that has been demonstrated already. Night and day! He builds a sense of community around his program. Recruits and wins will follow.
Chief has to agree, Dan is very accessible and easy to talk to.
Quite frankly, having said that please don’t expect the access that was at URI events - it will be a much bigger event.
Given the gag order, Chief currently will not disclose if Chief attended any URI events.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom