Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're obviously in good shape with Hamidou. You've been living under a rock if you don't think we are. That said, John Calipari is always a HUGE threat and we should be worried by him. I'm sure the coaching staff is.

Alterique was a HARD verbal commit early last summer and KO didn't miss a game of his AAU season and visited him at home and school during the fall. It's important to never back off and keep showing interest.

Example:

C

Chief00

You keep recruiting top kids whether they've given you a silent verbal, a loud verbal or even signed a LOI. The fact that A) we have our class mostly spoken for, and b) our other top target is local means Ollie can live in Diallo's pocket from now until next summer if he needs to.

So even if Diallo wakes up tomorrow and declares to the world that he's committing, and that he's UConn for life, and that he never seriously considered going elsewhere... Ollie would still be there as often as possible recruiting the hell out of him. And he'd be right to do it.

Confirmed.

Reaction Score
The staff has learned their lesson on not keeping contact after a verbal. We will be in this till he signs on the dotted line.

Reaction Score
Geez, nothing better than some weaselly student badgering the players about recruits, their favorite food, what they're currently "bumpin'"

Jim Ollie is clearly "in" with the team

Reaction Score
Diallo is going to Brewster? Exciting, my girlfriend lives 30 minutes from there. Going to have to watch him play

Reaction Score
Diallo is going to Brewster? Exciting, my girlfriend lives 30 minutes from there. Going to have to watch him play

I think you missed the part where they said going to Brewster to see MAL, not Hami.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Has there been any word regarding when Diallo thinks he will make a decision? What's the latest date he can decide? Late spring early summer of 2017 correct?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Has there been any word regarding when Diallo thinks he will make a decision? What's the latest date he can decide? Late spring early summer of 2017 correct?
People around him have said they expect him to announce in spring, though he's very pointedly said it could come at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom