Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 141 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Not knocking hamidou personally, but these kids do realize if they're good enough they'll go to the NBA as first round picks no matter where they play ala Ben Simmons, no matter what other bs the used car salesman calamari tells them.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Are you really that upset over an 18 year old kid?
Is that what I said in my post? Don't try to play the "u mad" card right now when I'm clearly talking about Oz, moron.

Reaction Score
This thread needs to be deleted. This will definitely be my last post in it. Really hasn't been good news for Uconn in a good while. See you guys in another thread!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I honestly wish this kid nothing but the worst. I mean that. To string the program along, his "best friend", KO, use our facilities, cost us recruits, etc seriously F this kid and I wish him nothing but a flame out career.

And a repeat, I can beat him at HORSE.
Lol

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Oz couldn't carry chiefs jock strap. Lol Oz . Its why oz stays on the crap board.
He's never made an account here because then he'd actually be held accountable for his claims by the people who see it, not the 5 members of tos who still use AOL to get online and haven't heard about the new site yet.

Reaction Score
If you think UConn is gonna fold over and concede defeat after missing on Diallo then I don't know how you're a fan. We've missed on recruits before and we'll miss on them again. Go out and find the next guy you want and bring him in. We're UConn and we'll be fine

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Oz said that Quade Greene helped sell UK ... to help out next season.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I wish the young man no ill will, I'm just trying to wrap my head around how something can seemingly change that easily...

Is he listening to all the geniuses on this board ?

Reaction Score
To be that upset is silly. This kid will never play a minute of college basketball.

Reaction Score
I am not wishing ill will on this kid, but I somehow just became the biggest Shai Alexander fan on the planet.

Reaction Score
lesson learned? you just can't go head to head with kentucky. Ollie should have spread himself out more when he realized how major of a target HD was for cal.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Have you considered the possibility that Ollie thought it was a lock and that is why Oz did too? KO got played.
No, because if you are a lock you commit and sign on the dotted line. Everything else is talk. If you are a lock you aren't waiting around and letting Calipari spit snake oil into your ear after every single PSA game.

Reaction Score
I am a good friend of a NBA scout. This is the report on Hami:
"the kid can jump. he can really jump."

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Oz said that Quade Greene helped sell UK ... to help out next season.
Seems like UK and Duke kids are the only ones who have enough pull to recruit their friends for these super teams. Everyone else just spends months hanging out and partying with potential future teammates and then going elsewhere.

Reaction Score
We didn't put a lot of effort into recruiting this kid. Our number one target really is.........

Reaction Score
No, because if you are a lock you commit and sign on the dotted line. Everything else is talk. If you are a lock you aren't waiting around and letting Calipari spit snake oil into your ear after every single PSA game.
Tell that to Ollie....

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Tell that to Ollie....
I don't think Ollie ever rested on his laurels and relaxed on his recruitment. In fact, the fact he was still at all his games sitting next to Calipari should tell you he knew it was still alive and far from a "lock". My frustration in that post is more directed to Oz and all the people who clung to all the BS evidence that he was ours while s****** on anyone who said he may not be a Husky for the last 18 months of this forsaken thread.

Don't know why I actually thought he was going to shock the world today.

Reaction Score
Everyone take a breath a lot can happen between now and August who knows what our recruiting class ends up looking like to start next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom