Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 140 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The writing was on the wall months ago. When a kid makes a mini-documentary about his life before even committing he's going to UK, just how these things go. But to act like he's a lock for over 18 months when people here have been saying repeatedly it's foolish to be so confident then flip while the kids sitting at the table makes him look like a fool.
Have you considered the possibility that Ollie thought it was a lock and that is why Oz did too? KO got played.

Reaction Score
74552401.jpg

Reaction Score
On a side note, Barca's followers are dropping. Thanks for all the games tonight, you 'citizen journalist'.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
"Usually"
I think he seems like he's too much of a homer being so close to the staff to see when another competitor is presenting an enticing opportunity or that UConn may not be the elite destination he thinks it may be.

H

huskymagic

this piece of crap who played us and him looking completely disinterested at our games now obviously meant something. I propose he be declared persona non grata in the state of Connecticut.

Reaction Score
"Hello Marcus?"
"Is that Doron?"
"Yeah, its Hami. How is Europe?
"and why isn't Coach returning my calls?"

Reaction Score
Sigh, good luck to the kid unless we ever come up against him, doubt he'll play in college but still. Have to think if we were 11-3 right now we probably would've got him. Can't expect a top recruit to come to us at this moment, need a good season next year.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Now hes just one of many at UK. I don't think he will, but I really hope he isn't welcome on campus anymore.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Really want to face Calipari's team next season in the tournament and stick it to him again.
I don't want to face them with the team we have.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
this piece of crap who played us and him looking completely disinterested at our games now obviously meant something. I propose he be declared persona non grata in the state of Connecticut.

Your posts from this past week are looking downright visionary.

Reaction Score
Well I'm glad I went to the 2014 championship game in Dallas. I knew we soon would be in conference purgatory stuck in the American. Always a UCONN fan but our outlook is looking bleak as a sports school except for women's basketball until Geno leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom