Guess our year wasn’t that bad | The Boneyard

Guess our year wasn’t that bad

Reaction Score
Eh, yea it sucks. And it will stick to them. But next year they'll probably win 20+ games and make the tourney again while we will likely be struggling to field a team with a new coach so I'm not really sure if it is worse or not.

Reaction Score
Eh, yea it sucks. And it will stick to them. But next year they'll probably win 20+ games and make the tourney again while we will likely be struggling to field a team with a new coach so I'm not really sure if it is worse or not.

Who cares? They won't win anything next year either. This year they are immortal for the worst reasons.

Reaction Score
They lost a historic game, we finished bottom half of the table in a pathetic league. They’re a trivia question answer forever, we’re currently a joke. Tossup

Reaction Score
Nah, I would rather be uconn. At least they have 5 final fours and 4 championships. Virginia will forever be THAT 1 seed... And i think that will haunt them for some time. Every time they are in a close game... Especially in March... That feeling starts to creep in and....

Reaction Score
They lost a historic game, we finished bottom half of the table in a pathetic league. They’re a trivia question answer forever, we’re currently a joke. Tossup
With 4 rings. Good fan though. The struggle is real. Ollie has been fired.

Reaction Score

I wouldn't go as far to say UConn is a joke. It's not like they went winless in conference like BC and Pitt

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This is the type of loss that damages a coach and program. This will hover over Virginia and Tony Bennett FOREVER.

I mean, Virginia will be good again next year in all likelihood, and Tony Bennett will always be a high end coach.

But this will have a similar effect to the Atlanta Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. Damage to the psyche of the coach and players for the following season.

Reaction Score
This is the type of loss that damages a coach and program. This will hover over Virginia and Tony Bennett FOREVER.

I mean, Virginia will be good again next year in all likelihood, and Tony Bennett will always be a high end coach.

But this will have a similar effect to the Atlanta Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. Damage to the psyche of the coach and players for the following season.
Really like Bennett’s interview afterward. Total class act.

Reaction Score

Kind of like how northern Iowa lost a 12 point lead to Texas am In 35 seconds in the round of 32? People already forgot... People are odd like that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom