Griner Play | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Griner Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Because there was no possible way without xray vision to see how Griner had wrapped up Stef's arm. If you mean he saw Stef go to the ground sure he could have seen that but not the way Griner one arm curled under and one over Stef's arm to throw her.

If I recall correctly, Haley Peters threw Breanna down at the end of a play in the Duke game that was almost identical to Griner's throw down of Stef...there was no call there either because it was off ball...the no call aspect doesn't mean much in and of itself, except that you can get away with a lot in top flight WCBB...

Reaction Score
The one question I have wondered about this week regarding both of these incidents is "Can the NCAA look at these now, this is Thursday following a Monday evening game, and impose a penalty on either Griner or Baylor? Or can I assume that too much time has passed for them to take any action. This is one part of the sport that I am completely ignorant about.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Would we even be talking about this if we had an Enforcer that Geno could have put in to send Griner a message. Anyone else miss Bam Bam!!!
Heather?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The one question I have wondered about this week regarding both of these incidents is "Can the NCAA look at these now, this is Thursday following a Monday evening game, and impose a penalty on either Griner or Baylor? Or can I assume that too much time has passed for them to take any action. This is one part of the sport that I am completely ignorant about.
I'm sure we would have heard by now if any review was to occur.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I'm sure we would have heard by now if any review was to occur.
Will be done very quietly if at all in order to protect you-know-who leading into the Big Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom