GoT Season Seven | Page 60 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
Shes dumb as a stump.

And I love this thread.

The immediate aftermath here after Littlefingers death was to come here and hate on Adub and hold up Sansa as some kind of genius to try and get under my skin.

And then the dust clears and I read 3 pages of people talking about how Arya and Bran had a big part in orchestrating this. Which is what I initially said.

She's in charge. Littlefinger went down on her watch. Great leadership starts with surrounding yourself with the right people. Yet, she gets BLAME for offing maybe the smartest schemer in the game? Those are the LULZ, bud.

Reaction Score
She's in charge. Littlefinger went down on her watch. Great leadership starts with surrounding yourself with the right people. Yet, she gets BLAME for offing maybe the smartest schemer in the game? Those are the LULZ, bud.
I'm way over this show but now I have to watch Sansa live to the end just to have the context for when Auggie melts here

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm way over this show but now I have to watch Sansa live to the end just to have the context for when Auggie melts here

It will just reinforce how badly this show has jumped the shark in every way.

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
hate is strong when they will sour an 8/9 year investment in the shoe just to mildly annoy August. What kind of rent is he paying to be up inside your heads?

August_West

Reaction Score

A+

This post is a working fail on so many levels and across multiple Boneyard sub forums its like 3d Chess.

Good one Deep.

Reaction Score
Read something interesting regarding the ice dragon. The show seemed to spend a lot of time focusing on the ballista that Qyburn created and then it had minimal impact in the Treasure Train battle. I'm thinking that such a weapon, with a projectile made of dragonglass, might be an effective way of dealing with the undead dragon.

Reaction Score
Read something interesting regarding the ice dragon. The show seemed to spend a lot of time focusing on the ballista that Qyburn created and then it had minimal impact in the Treasure Train battle. I'm thinking that such a weapon, with a projectile made of dragonglass, might be an effective way of dealing with the undead dragon.

did you wonder if Qyburn was scheming something when he picked up the severed zombie arm?

August_West

Reaction Score
After second watch last night Im more in love with my prediction that @ Scoffed at.

Arya is going to kill the mountain. No Clegane bowl.

Allow me to make my case.

The Mountain is on Arya's list. The hound is fully aware of Arya's "list" from all the traveling they did together when she was his "prisoner". In that process the Hound obviously grew a fondness for Arya.

The show went out of the way to highlight the Hounds fondness for Arya in the last episode when the Hound meets with Brienne on the way to the Dragon pit. When Brienne says that "people need to be protected from Arya" (not exact quote, too lazy to scrub the episode but that was the gist) as opposed to Brienne protecting Arya, the hound got a big smile on his face. In the following scene we see the Hound walk up to the Mountain and say " you know whos coming for you" .

I think the Hound does not want to interfere with Arya getting the satisfaction of completing her "list".

The interesting thing here is will Arya kill the hound too? The Hound was on Aryas list. Is he still? I think it is kind of ambiguous. She crossed him off when she thought she left him for dead. I dont actually think he would even care if Arya killed him.

Reaction Score
The Mountain is on Arya's list. The hound is fully aware of Arya's "list" from all the traveling they did together when she was his "prisoner". In that process the Hound obviously grew a fondness for Arya.
Sure

The show went out of the way to highlight the Hounds fondness for Arya in the last episode when the Hound meets with Brienne on the way to the Dragon pit. When Brienne says that "people need to be protected from Arya" (not exact quote, too lazy to scrub the episode but that was the gist) as opposed to Brienne protecting Arya, the hound got a big smile on his face.
She said that the only people who need protection are those who get in Arya's way. He said "won't be me" as in he won't be one to get in her way.

In the following scene we see the Hound walk up to the Mountain and say " you know whos coming for you" .
The Mountain knows essentially nothing of Arya and after years and years of everyone believing she is dead, would never make that connection and think in his zombie brain "oh, right, he doesn't mean himself, the guy whose face I plunged in to burning coals; he means a girl I've never met who has been dead for years".

I think the Hound does not want to interfere with Arya getting the satisfaction of completing her "list".
Agreed

The interesting thing here is will Arya kill the hound too? The Hound was on Aryas list. Is he still? I think it is kind of ambiguous. She crossed him off when she thought she left him for dead. I dont actually think he would even care if Arya killed him.
Who knows, but I agree here

Reaction Score
did you wonder if Qyburn was scheming something when he picked up the severed zombie arm?

Not sure if he was scheming something as much as comparing it to his own handiwork. I don't believe they've ever clued us in to how Qyburn brought the Mountain back from the dead.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not sure if he was scheming something as much as comparing it to his own handiwork. I don't believe they've ever clued us in to how Qyburn brought the Mountain back from the dead.

Who knows, but the Mountain's eyes are looking a wee bit worse for wear.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Dollars to donuts says no. I'm just not feeling that here. Not with the current guys running this show. but that's jmo,

Reaction Score
So we have a few redemption stories going on

Jorah
Theon (ugh)
Hound
Jaime, in a sense

Feel free to name others I'm missing.

Who do you think completes the journey? Although I'm starting to think that most of these non-evil characters will make it, based on how the writing and vibe of the show has gone

Reaction Score
Arya has to kill somebody.

She really has to kill two people. One person in order to harvest their face and then the person she'll kill while wearing that face. Unless she pulls on good old Walder Frey once again.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
After second watch last night Im more in love with my prediction that @ Scoffed at.

Arya is going to kill the mountain. No Clegane bowl.

Allow me to make my case.

The show went out of the way to highlight the Hounds fondness for Arya in the last episode when the Hound meets with Brienne on the way to the Dragon pit. When Brienne says that "people need to be protected from Arya" (not exact quote, too lazy to scrub the episode but that was the gist) as opposed to Brienne protecting Arya, the hound got a big smile on his face. In the following scene we see the Hound walk up to the Mountain and say " you know whos coming for you" .

If anyone deserved to die in the entire GoT pantheon, it was Lyanna Stark.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
She really has to kill two people. One person in order to harvest their face and then the person she'll kill while wearing that face. Unless she pulls on good old Walder Frey once again.

Doesn't have to use a face tho. Didn't with Meryn Trant iirc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom