Goodman at it again | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Goodman at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did he have an axe to grind when he wrote about Bazz being the best PG in the country?

The insecurity and tinfoil on the heads on the yard is absrud
its called high level trolling. he gives you one carrot, which then licenses him to crap on the huskies at any time. he undoubtedly has one to grind against dham, bet that.

Reaction Score
Who cares what this guy says. UConn got the win and that is all there is to it. You could say that about a ton of games this season with all teams. That what makes a basketball season. Loads of skill sprinkled with flukey wins and losses.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Who cares what this guy says. UConn got the win and that is all there is to it. You could say that about a ton of games this season with all teams. That what makes a basketball season. Loads of skill sprinkled with flukey wins and losses.
Put me on the list of people who doesn't care. I'm not against those who do, it just isn't important, imo, that everyone in the world puts UConn on a pedestal. I guess I don't need the accolades of outsiders to make a season wonderful. I have my own parameters in evaluating things. Don't need outsiders to validate my opinions.

I love the camaraderie of fellow passionate UConn fans. Goodman, Cuse trolls, energy suckers, are irrelevant.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Said Shabazz Napier game winner over Florida was a fluke just now on ESPN.

Haters gon hate.
he said it to pimp Florida - remember Billy D called it a fluke
In the big scheme of things- its a W in UCONN column and a L in UFLA

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Without Scotty against UConn? Must have been his brother out there.

Forget it. Wilbekin played 35 minutes, but because he missed the last three minutes, some people believe he missed the whole game. Not really sure why that is, plus, as someone pointed our earlier in the thread, FL scored on every possession after he went out.

You're a Patriots fan, right? How often do you see people say "Lee Evans dropped the game winning TD pass" in the 2011 AFCCG despite the fact that the CB knocked it out of his hands? This is the same sort of thing.

Reaction Score
It was a fluke. Horrible set, horrible initial shot, totally lucky tap out rebound. One in a million occurrence. But that is basketball. You take the win and move on.

A lucky tip because deandre worked hard to get low and did not give up on the play.

Reaction Score
In any close game a bounce or two makes the difference, it just gets highlighted at the end.

exactly. I think Florida went like 7 for 10 on hook shots in that game from players that are FAR from kareeem abdul jabbar or even al jefferson for that matter. Any of those lucky? The ball bounces weird ways on almost every play, shots bank in, rattle around the rim and go out or in. So many variables it's crazy. And just because a player isn't in the game doesn't mean there would have been a better result over a tiny sample size. For example, if shabbazz is out for the season, than we are a worse team over 30+ games. However, if he's out for 2 minutes, than we may outscore our opponent by a larger margin during the time frame than if he was in the game. I think many writers and analysts lack an understanding of or choose to ignore how probability works and what is statistically significant.

Reaction Score
Did he have an axe to grind when he wrote about Bazz being the best PG in the country?

The insecurity and tinfoil on the heads on the yard is absrud

What i don't get about people is why the need to reply if they don't like what someone wrote about? I get disagreeing with threads and what they say or it may stand for but to go out of your way to even reply to something you don't care for or about makes me just laugh……then to call them tinfoil and insecure ask if everything all of us write about means anything?……..wow!

EDIT: Actually it's not even the reply but the labeling of tinfoil and insecure just because he found a topic to discuss? If I see a topic in the subject line I don't like I never read it…..guess I differ than many here. Well I already knew that…...;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
the context was pointing out how good florida was and close to being undefeated. we would be saying the same thing if we were them 'our only losses came without key players and on a lucky last second shot'..get over it

Reaction Score
What i don't get about people is why the need to reply if they don't like what someone wrote about? I get disagreeing with threads and what they say or it may stand for but to go out of your way to even reply to something you don't care for or about makes me just laugh……then to call them tinfoil and insecure ask if everything all of us write about means anything?……..wow!

EDIT: Actually it's not even the reply but the labeling of tinfoil and insecure just because he found a topic to discuss? If I see a topic in the subject line I don't like I never read it…..guess I differ than many here. Well I already knew that…...;)
Your post is a complete contradiction of itself, solid, not easy to do.

Reaction Score
Your post is a complete contradiction of itself, solid, not easy to do.

Only you Jer…….only you……never ends! Hammer a fellow Husky fan for nothing directed at you. I get you coming at me when you're a d**khead to me but tinfoil and insecure because he felt like posting about Goodman? It's the Boneyard….remember that not everyone knows as much as you or only writes about things that impact all of us…...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Only you Jer…….only you……never ends! Hammer a fellow Husky fan for nothing directed at you. I get you coming at me when you're a d**khead to me but tinfoil and insecure because he felt like posting about Goodman? It's the Boneyard….remember that not everyone knows as much as you or only writes about things that impact all of us…...:rolleyes:
The hypocrisy of this post has me laughing so hard, thanks, I needed that.

Reaction Score
The hypocrisy of this post has me laughing so hard, thanks, I needed that.

Only because you're not bright enough to understand it Jer, that simple. Think real hard……..ah never mind too much energy for the tinfoil brain lol. have fun all good!!

Reaction Score
I guess someone needs to alert Goodman that his boyfriend Cal's team just gagged a game away at home in front if a huge crowd against the same team Shabazz "got lucky" against.

Love it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32