Goodbye Boneyarders from #94's Dad | The Boneyard

Goodbye Boneyarders from #94's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have enjoyed reading and posting here during Ryan's career. I will miss your optimism/pessimism, and your overall dedication to this team and University. I have learned so much from you folks.
It is amazing the amount of football knowledge which can be found here. Keep the faith, UConn sports will find it's way, it is too strong and too talented to flounder or fail. There is no rainbow without the rain. I will check in from time to time and I will definitely see you at the 50 yd. line for Maryland and Michigan at least. Godspeed to all....and always remember Jazz is watching

Joe Griffin

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for being a part of the Husky family. It was a pleasure watching your son play over the years, he's one hell of an athlete and football player, it's going to be fun watching him on Sunday's!

Reaction Score
here's to a combine invite and playing for $$$! so glad he got the TD Saturday

Reaction Score
Thank you Mr Griffin...it was an honor and a pleasure to be able to watch your son these past 4 yrs!!!!!!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Thanks for putting up with the nonsense on this board, and of course thank your son for playing here.

Reaction Score
I have enjoyed reading and posting here during Ryan's career. I will miss your optimism/pessimism, and your overall dedication to this team and University. I have learned so much from you folks.
It is amazing the amount of football knowledge which can be found here. Keep the faith, UConn sports will find it's way, it is too strong and too talented to flounder or fail. There is no rainbow without the rain. I will check in from time to time and I will definitely see you at the 50 yd. line for Maryland and Michigan at least. Godspeed to all....and always remember Jazz is watching

Joe Griffin
Joe the pleasure was all yours...Just kidding. Thank you to Ryan for coming here and thank you to yourself and family for all the support. It has been a joy to watch Ryans progress over the years this under very trying and differing conditions/situations.
The college student athelete does not always recieve a fair shake or what might be expected going in. It was obvious Ryan was able to work hard and adapt having played under different coaches and hopefully getting the ball from several different QB's. This along with being willing to put his body on the line working many plays as a blocker.
He was one of the best to the fans on The Huskie Walk which should not go unnoticed as we try to build a fan base. Again thank you and your family for being here. His catch and yards after and the TD in the last game was the highlight of the season for me.
Good luck in the future and let us hope Ryan lands with a team that is a good fit for his talents in the future.
THANK YOU & GO DOGS !!!!!

Reaction Score
We appreciate Ryan wanting to play for Uconn and giving it his all while he was here. Best of luck to him in the future. We appreciate your support to the program, it means a lot to have the father of player interact with the fan base. Feel free to stop by every once in a while.

Reaction Score

Joe Griffin
It was a pleasure watching him. Hopefully my woeful Jets could draft him. It would be nice to watch him on Sundays.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Joe Griffin

I'm sure that Ryan will get a chance to play football on Sundays, and we'll all be watching him when he does! Don't be a stranger to the Boneyard; we're just a mouse-click away. Take care, and all the best to you and your family...once a Husky, always a Husky!!! :cool:

Reaction Score
We have been blessed with many great athletes at the University of Connecticut, and the Boneyard has given us a chance to see a different side of them in their families. Mr. Griffin, Mr. Moore, etc.

Our program is better for having had you and your son a part of it.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to Ryan at the next level, was great to watch him over the years. He was a consistent playmaker.

Reaction Score
Tell the boy to make sure he keeps his ass down when he gets into a stance, and to squeeze that pig like crazy when he's got it. Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I hope you've found a suitable successor for the tailgates.

Reaction Score
Tell the boy to make sure he keeps his ass down when he gets into a stance, and to squeeze that pig like crazy when he's got it. Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I hope you've found a suitable successor for the tailgates.
He has. Just don't give them a hard time. They are good.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Mr. Griffin- please know that at every point when you see people on here complain about the team or get down, it is due to the leadership of the program and not at the players. The players are NOT the problem, no matter what some media members and/or selfish ex-coaches claim. Your son had a wonderful career and represents everything that is great about the university.

Reaction Score
Thanks to you and Ryan for being bright lights around here. We need more like you and be sure we will snap out of our funk soon. I'm confident of it. Best wishes to Ryan as he moves on with his chosen career. A great dad makes it easier!

Reaction Score
Thanks for everything the last 4 years. You've been a great addition to the UConn family.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Cheers sir! and best wishes for your son's draft position!

I'll see you and Pat for Maryland and Michigan!

Reaction Score
Nothing but respect for the whole Griffin family. Best of luck in the NFL!

Reaction Score

Joe Griffin
Thanks and best of luck to Ryan. He was a blast to watch these last few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom