Goodbye Boneyarders from #94's Dad | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Goodbye Boneyarders from #94's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Ryan. He set the bar high for others to follow. he was a great example to the underclass men. His presence will be felt years after he graduates Hope he has a great combine and gets drafted.

Reaction Score
I have enjoyed reading and posting here during Ryan's career. I will miss your optimism/pessimism, and your overall dedication to this team and University. I have learned so much from you folks.
It is amazing the amount of football knowledge which can be found here. Keep the faith, UConn sports will find it's way, it is too strong and too talented to flounder or fail. There is no rainbow without the rain. I will check in from time to time and I will definitely see you at the 50 yd. line for Maryland and Michigan at least. Godspeed to all....and always remember Jazz is watching

Joe Griffin

Thanks for everything Joe, you definitely made UConn football a better experience.

Reaction Score
You taught us how to tailgate.
Amen to that! It was a pleasure getting to know you Joe...and whatever interaction we had with Ryan (spring games or post game tailgates) he was always gracious and patient with the kids who wanted pictures and autographs...and a well spoken young man to boot. You and Pat done good!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Loved having Ryan here and always wished we would have gone to him more. I wish him the very best and look forward to watching him on Sundays.

Reaction Score
Best of luck and well wishes to you, Pat, Ryan, and the whole gang! Hope you enjoyed your time here as much as we've enjoyed watching and cheering for Ryan over the last 4+ years! Hope he finds a landing spot in football or whatever his chosen career/profession. And the list of posters we'll miss grows by another ... Rock, Bagsby, Griffin, etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom