Good Recruiting News - CA's blog | The Boneyard

Good Recruiting News - CA's blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
What recruiting news??? Is this regarding the rumor UConn anthropologists just discovered and recruited The Missing Link*??:)
*Hint, hint

Reaction Score
When I signed on to this forum I didn't realize I would have to do all the work!

:)

It's the Boneyard Insanity conditioning program. You may not appreciate it now, but eventually you will realize how much better a person you will be.

U

UCONNfan1

This is just a fantastic quote... Sounds like the mom was very impressed. And a bit surprised. Great stuff...

“It was a really nice visit,” Terry Durr said. ” We all see how intense Coach Auriemma is during games but it was so nice to see how laid back, relaxed, and how funny he can be in person. We already knew a lot about UConn women’s basketball but they provided some really good information that we didn’t know about UConn women’s basketball which just blows your mind.”

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Please see Carl Ademic's Blog - Asia Durr home visit appears to have gone really well.
Carl Adamic? I thought we were looking for some California blog.

Reaction Score
This is just a fantastic quote...

“It was a really nice visit,” Terry Durr said. ”We already knew a lot about UConn women’s basketball but they provided some really good information that we didn’t know about UConn women’s basketball which just blows your mind.
They must have told the Durrs about the Boneyard!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Yup. There was a helluva lotta things they didn't tell ME when I signed on with this outfit!

Yeah. But you got the lifetime Boneyard Magazine subscription back then that these new guys don't get!!!!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Wait a minute, I just checked with my main voluptuous sources over on VolNation and the Summitt, and "laid-back, relaxed, and funny" is no way a description of Geno. Put that devil on your back and stuff him into the Shake cycle in a blender and you got the Huskies' coach in a bitter orange froth. And not sure what I was guaranteed with the BY sign-up, but 5 NCs (since 2003) is a whole lot more than my Dodgers have given me in that period.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute, I just checked with my main voluptuous sources over on VolNation and the Summitt, and "laid-back, relaxed, and funny" is no way a description of Geno. Put that devil on your back and stuff him into the Shake cycle in a blender and you got the Huskies' coach in a bitter orange froth. And not sure what I was guaranteed with the BY sign-up, but 5 NCs (since 2003) is a whole lot more than my Dodgers have given me in that period.
True, though your (and my) Dodgers just might win it this year.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That's awesome.

I hope she likes her campus visit as well.

2015 could be another great recruiting class with Durr, Kalani Brown, and KLS. Not to mention Boykin, Collier and Cole.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno is still on the road and not taking Saturday off from recruiting. He and CD were in Champaign IL today watching 6-4 P Tori McCoy (2016).

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Geno is still on the road and not taking Saturday off from recruiting. He and CD were in Champaign IL today watching 6-4 P Tori McCoy (2016).

My husband was on a plane to Charlotte NC with Chris Dailey yesterday. She may have been going to South Carolina to see A'ja Wilson? I think UConn made an in-home visit on Friday the 13th.

Reaction Score
I think Durr could be the pied piper. When clearly the best player in a class is a point guard, one who could turn a team into a NC contender, you would think were she goes others would want to go. A certain 6'3" ranked #2 wing on the west coast has said she want to play for a NC (I know they all do). If her USA teammate goes to Uconn, I like our chances she comes east. The #4 ranked player is 6'2, and the #5 ranked player is listed between 6'4" - 6'6". They all played together on team USA, and we will have plenty of roster room. If Ms Wilson comes in a year ahead of Ms Durr, and players are looking to go somewhere they could compete for a championship we become even more attractive.
No school or roster will make winning automatic, but going to Uconn, you will play for the coach that will bring out the best in you, and teaches you how to play the game on BOTH ends better than anyone in history ever has.

Reaction Score
I think Durr could be the pied piper. When clearly the best player in a class is a point guard, one who could turn a team into a NC contender, you would think were she goes others would want to go. A certain 6'3" ranked #2 wing on the west coast has said she want to play for a NC (I know they all do). If her USA teammate goes to Uconn, I like our chances she comes east. The #4 ranked player is 6'2, and the #5 ranked player is listed between 6'4" - 6'6". They all played together on team USA, and we will have plenty of roster room. If Ms Wilson comes in a year ahead of Ms Durr, and players are looking to go somewhere they could compete for a championship we become even more attractive.
No school or roster will make winning automatic, but going to Uconn, you will play for the coach that will bring out the best in you, and teaches you how to play the game on BOTH ends better than anyone in history ever has.

Nice Post! There are certainly some outstanding players in Durr's class; I hope UCONN gets three or four of them including Durr.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno was in Milwaukee today to watch 2015 G Arike Ogunbowale in an open gym. I think he's in St Louis tomorrow for an in-home visit with 2015 W Napheesa Collier.

He's logging some miles.

Reaction Score
Enjoy this wonderful ride that us UCONN WCBB fans have been on for almost 30 years..........

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Here's Carl Ademec's article. Link.

Thank you for the link. Folks, links are de rigueur with news, updates, and announcements..

It's provides support for your statements and it is just the nice thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22