Good bye Boneyard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good bye Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can't believe the cavalier attitude. OP guy is gone. His were some of the finest 12 posts the board has ever known. We all are the poorer for his departure.

Godspeed OP guy, godspeed!

Reaction Score
I think somewhere an English teacher failed you.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.
I had to reread it a few times to decipher it.

Translation:

Can the fans not be blamed for the product but still be bungholes?

Yes.

Reaction Score
92961d6b2b658a7fe87944081e8c979a7385f4b538ebf7f59a38e5f2c7995efe.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It means the fans are not to blame but we have a crappy fan base.

Complete nonsense.

I get that you’re not a diehard, but there’s an awful lot of people who’ve lived and died with this athletic department for a long, long time.

For them to be accused of being “crappy fans” because they’re unhappy that Kevin Ollie is destroying the program is pure garbage.

Think more, post less.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
OMG you guys, I get it.

OP isn't really leaving. He's being meta -- he's the rat leaving the ship!

:p

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Complete nonsense.

I get that you’re not a diehard, but there’s an awful lot of people who’ve lived and died with this athletic department for a long, long time.

For them to be accused of being “crappy fans” because they’re unhappy that Kevin Ollie is destroying the program is pure garbage.

Think more, post less.

Actually no, I'll continue to post and do what I want . I considered your proposal and summarily rejected it.

There is a lot more at play in the free fall of our program than just Kevin Ollie . Certainly someone as astute a die-hard as you are must know that. He sure isn't currently making his case for being the savior from all the other external factors though.

Reaction Score
I can't decide if I'm laughing at this or not.

EDIT: I upvoted you because a giggle escaped. I blame the 9.5% Big Cranky.
On a serious note (not the OP), how good are Cranky IPAs?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
On a serious note (not the OP), how good are Cranky IPAs?

Not as good as Sea Hag. But Big Cranky is good enough to make me wonder about the dimensionality of the world, so I can't complain too much.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Actually no, I'll continue to post and do what I want . I considered your proposal and summarily rejected it.

There is a lot more at play in the free fall of our program than just Kevin Ollie . Certainly someone as astute a die-hard as you are must know that. He sure isn't currently making his case for being the savior from all the other external factors though.

Have you had the venison sandwich at Arbys

Reaction Score
Good bye boneyard. I’m done with this site. The trolls have finally won. The people who started to poison the UConn well way before this season has finally gotten to me. I’m sick of being a fan of UConn and having to sort thru all the negativity to actually find out something here. For that reason I’m done with the site. Let it implode as I feel like some people want UConn to. It’s funny that for years it felt like it was UConn vs the world and that was great because when we were on top there was no better feeling. But now it’s just UConn vs it’s fans and a bunch of entitled ones at that. When your loyal you stick with something thru good times and bad. The fans of this site just want to turn their back to the program when times got tough. For that I’m out. Enjoy the eventual implosion.
Sincerely,
One less boneyard member
Honestly, if someone is so out of it that they think the fans are the problem, it’s probably time for them to go.

Uconn10922, are you blaming the sharks on this site??? :confused: There are many for sure but what is your position to slander on your way out after 12 comments in the last seven years??? Ahh the everyone is special, everyone gets a trophy generation ...Just a guess.
I’m sick of being a fan of UConn and having to sort thru all the negativity to actually find out something here.
Nice kicker here you reveal your source of information is The Boneyard. :rolleyes:
In closing I ask you to be a nice guy and possibly donate your 510 trophy points to a charity of your choice. ;)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I don’t disagree. The men’s bb and fb boards are full of immature, hate filled people who are too lazy or too stupid to take the time to chose their words more carefully.

Some of these people have been seeing their ability to post trash 100 times a day, cut to 50, 30, etc. This, along with using the ignore feature, should help until we transition to a site for world travel, entertainment, and women’s basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom