Gonzaga vs. UNC...Who wins the title? | The Boneyard

Gonzaga vs. UNC...Who wins the title?

Reaction Score
and why?

I like Gonzaga for around 150,000 different reasons but the Joel Berry ankle injury seals the deal in the National Championship game. Berry is a shell of himself. The loss of Williams hurt their depth. There will be no redemption for UNC.

I expect a competitive game but a banged up UNC coupled with a home court advantage for Zags ends with a parade in Spokane.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
Zzzzzzz.....

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
Actually, UNC wins, and then two days later the NCAA announces some baby sanctions for the 1,800 fake courses.

Reaction Score
Actually, UNC wins, and then two days later the NCAA announces some baby sanctions for the 1,800 fake courses.
Death penalty for UConn.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Like most here, rooting for Gonzaga...but I genuinely think they can win too.

I was considering putting a few sheckles on them if I can get +2 . They have every factor to play with and beat Carolina. I never viewed UNC as this great team this season, but they've managed to survive and are playing some of their best ball when it counts. I liked Gonzaga's roster and makeup all year. Their recent history clouded people's opinions on how good they are.

I think the Zags can definitely win this game, their roster is built very well.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Like most here, rooting for Gonzaga...but I genuinely think they can win too.

I was considering putting a few sheckles on them if I can get +2 . They have every factor to play with and beat Carolina. I never viewed UNC as this great team this season, but they've managed to survive and are playing some of their best ball when it counts. I liked Gonzaga's roster and makeup all year. Their recent history clouded people's opinions on how good they are.

I think the Zags can definitely win this game, their roster is built very well.
Give me the Polish Hammer down low. No sexual innuendo, just give me Karnowski!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom