Gonzaga Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gonzaga Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Gonzaga had no one who could handle Clingans size and Hurley took advantage especially early. It was nice to see don have a good game. 21-8 and two blocks. Big.

Once castle gets it going this team is going to be really hard to beat. One of those teams that you never know who will go off on a given night.

Reaction Score
Show me the updated Kenpom numbers cowards!
We're up to #3.

1702704933219.png

Reaction Score
Am I bugging or was the Watson 3 that stood as their lone 3 for quite some time well within the 3pt arc? Was it reviewed during a timeout and does college do that like the NBA?
I was saying the same. I definitely thought he was between the 2 lines but the line farther out is the 3 point line. I'd love to see that again. I thought they would have reviewed it at the next timeout.

Reaction Score
Clingan was insane tonight. 21/8/3/2 on 11 shots in 27 minutes.

His defense was awesome. I lost count of how many times in the 2nd half Nembhard or Hickman or Stromer turned the corner and Clingan was there and they just.. stopped.

With maybe 5 minutes left in the 2nd half he did that thing that he did vs. Miami in the F4 where he just tipped and intercepted the pass they tried to throw over him. And then he came down on the other end and high pointed the offensive rebound 9 feet in the air and finished the putback. And then he forced another stop and got another offensive rebound the next possession.

This was the best he's looked since last April.

Reaction Score
Diarra was our second best player tonight.

Anyone still think Samson Johnson is better than Clingan? LOL
Johnson‘s a great athlete who’s fun to watch I believe he can be great defender with practice. Concentrate more on his footwork. However , thus far in his offense has been extremely limited . He finishes well at the hoop , but typically Diarra sets him up for a dunk or he get a put back .
Hopefully he works on his game and comes back next year if Clingan is gone and he can do the things he needs to to maximize that great athletic ability He will be fun .
He *reminds me a little of uncle Cliffy but CR developed a 15 - 18 ft jump shot that made him a lot of money .

*size , build , athleticism ,not game yet .

Reaction Score
UConn is really, really good. Forget the repeat talk, we have an excellent team that’s fun to watch, just sit back and enjoy the journey. And while we’re at it, I hope UConn fans don’t get triggered on twitter/x by every hater or fool who posts something negative about UConn.. we’re the champs! Let other fanbases engage in that baloney

Reaction Score
When healthy we're the best team in the country, not sure it's close. The best team doesn't always or even often win it all but we should never go into a game not expecting to win. Two lottery picks another all American candidate and two guys who are elite shooters and dogs as our starting lineup. A bench consisting of a defensive menace, a constant lob and block threat, and nba level freshman left and right. This is on paper the best team since 06, paper means very little but this team is that team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom