Go Alabama! | The Boneyard

Go Alabama!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Rugby is better

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I love Kelvin Sampson. Would be rooting for Houston normally. Seeing him do better than the squid is always wonderful.

But the way they’re playing is tough to root for.

Reaction Score
Once ESPN figures out Clingan is from Bristol.. The floodgates will open
They've mentioned it a couple of times on ESPN telecasts. Frankly, I don't think they care, because the on-air people aren't from Connecticut and wouldn't know Bristol Central from Bristol Palin. So, it defaults back to what Alum1620 said - UConn isn't their media property, so they have no desire to talk them up during a non-UConn game.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yawn is what what the country said during our 11 title game against butler, but it was one of most beautiful things I ever saw. Be better huskies fans, tenacious D is what we are built on too. This is great D Houston vs. athletes, Bama.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Yawn is what what the country said during our 11 title game against butler, but it was one of most beautiful things I ever saw. Be better huskies fans, tenacious D is what we are built on too. This is great D Houston vs. athletes, Bama.
Once the mugging defense was being called the game was better to watch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They don’t have the media rights for us so they their thought process is why talk about a team we don’t have.
As always, winning fixes everything. If we keep winning, we become the 800 pound cocaine bear in the room. Difficult to ignore.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Will ESPN show the Jackson steal and Pistol Pete score?

Reaction Score
They've mentioned it a couple of times on ESPN telecasts. Frankly, I don't think they care, because the on-air people aren't from Connecticut and wouldn't know Bristol Central from Bristol Palin. So, it defaults back to what Alum1620 said - UConn isn't their media property, so they have no desire to talk them up during a non-UConn game.
If it was something negative, you can be sure they would.

Reaction Score
And people on here think the Huskies have point guard issues? Alabama looks out of control too much and turns it over a lot.

Houston reminds me of a team that plays hard and plays very good defense but lacks enough talent to score when they play better teams. A team like that wins it all once in a while (e.g. Virginia) so we'll see.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Will ESPN show the Jackson steal and Pistol Pete score?
So no. Good highlights of our freshmen. Probably saving for top ten plays. Should be top play.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
And people on here think the Huskies have point guard issues? Alabama looks out of control too much and turns it over a lot.

Houston reminds me of a team that plays hard and plays very good defense but lacks enough talent to score when they play better teams. A team like that wins it all once in a while (e.g. Virginia) so we'll see.
I’ve always liked Quinerly, he was lightning quick, but he’s coming off an ACL ( his second?) just last March. He is having a rough go adjusting to not having that first step any longer. Kinda sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom