Give me a break | The Boneyard

Give me a break

Reaction Score
This is all unfortunate but not all that unpredictable. I recall a conversation with his mother when they were first recruiting him that made it seem like the entire crew was going to be a bit of a pain in the ass. Best of luck to Vance wherever he ends up.

Reaction Score
"You spread one more lie about me and my son, i'll tell everybody how i really feel"

Yeah I had a feeling this was the case... he posted a bunch of tweets that seemed forcefully positive about UConn and not addressing the real issue.

Reaction Score
Did I miss some sort of memo? Did KO bash the kid to the media or something? No? Then wtf is he talking about
Who the hell knows lol. I mean who else could he be talking about, it has to be KO. Which is kind of strange since KO has been quite as a mouse on everything

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
That's too bad, Vance seemed like a good kid and genuinely excited to be apart of the UConn tradition while he was being recruited.

Vance's initial statement, and even his dad's were appropriately polite. Vance's protest that the decision was his alone had a bit of Kasongo-in-reverse to it. His father's longer quote in Zag's wasn't even bad. Let Sr. and his son go in peace. Chalk it up, perhaps, to "bad sneakers."

Reaction Score
Vance's initial statement, and even his dad's were appropriately polite. Vance's protest that the decision was his alone had a bit of Kasongo-in-reverse to it. His father's longer quote in Zag's wasn't even bad. Let Sr. and his son go in peace. Chalk it up, perhaps, to "bad sneakers."
But no one from UConn is saying anything. Why then turn and threaten KO in a tweet. Its corny and weird

Reaction Score
Who the hell knows lol. I mean who else could he be talking about, it has to be KO. Which is kind of strange since KO has been quite as a mouse on everything

I just don't get it. If you're going to go on a rant, go on a full blown rant. These little vague half truths serve no purpose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom