Give Kevin a Chance | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Give Kevin a Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KO is actually coaching the past two games. Nice to see the TO to get in Vital’s face after another I’ll advised 3.

Reaction Score
KO is actually coaching the past two games. Nice to see the TO to get in Vital’s face after another I’ll advised 3.
That’s cuz he knows he has his job next year and can coach a bit harder now.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The team is getting better...

Reaction Score
And he posted it at 3am in the morning.
Yup. I didn’t even put 2 and 2 together and realize he was posting from Houston at 2:20 AM the morning of a game. I thought he meant Hartford. Unreal.

Reaction Score

How Coach Kevin Ollie led UConn to a Cinderella Comeback Season

Kevin never left us in the dust, he could have left us and you never know what could have happened had he left.. We needed him at that time and now he needs us to support him and the program, win or lose show some respect. He has a family. he has kids, he is a Uconn Graduate. Do you think he enjoys not doing well??? he's trying and working harder then most. He has had some tough circumstances to deal with. injuries, transfers, new league, etc. Everyone can speculate on why kids left but we have no idea, I know with vance having a father tell a division one coach how to play his son is pathetic.

he is still our coach and he deserves our support. the way some of you have bashed OUR own is disrespectful and uncalled for.

recruits see all of it on twitter. Its just a poor reflection on the fan base.

As a UConn graduate I am ashamed in some of our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom