Girls lose :( | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Girls lose :(

Reaction Score
How about not calling the hip check to get them the ball back? Miss st was flat out cheated.

Exactly, MS State still shouldve won regardless it was ND homer refs and a MS State choke job.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Exactly, MS State still shouldve won regardless it was ND homer refs and a MS State choke job.

The entire 2nd half was summed up in thee last few seconds.

Nd got a ton of phantom fouls to stay in the game at the ft line

Reaction Score
The entire 2nd half was summed up in thee last few seconds.

Nd got a ton of phantom fouls to stay in the game at the ft line

P5 refs come through thats why you need to put these teams away, Jay Wright should make that point to his team to bury Michigan and dont let up.

Reaction Score
Easy, the girl missed a wide open layup to win, that’s on her...

Girl on ND hit the shot again at the buzzer to win, ND guts!!

Comeback girls!!

the Q

Reaction Score
Easy, the girl missed a wide open layup to win, that’s on her...

Girl on ND hit the shot again at the buzzer to win, ND guts!!

Comeback girls!!

And mugged a girl who was on her way to a gw layup with a laughable no call.

the Q

Reaction Score
P5 refs come through thats why you need to put these teams away, Jay Wright should make that point to his team to bury Michigan and dont let up.

I guess I missed When miss st wasn’t P5. Did they join the aac?

the Q

Reaction Score
Correction ND is on the good boy list of the NCAA.

That whole game was a sham. I’d feel for worse for miss st if they didn’t mug the out of Uconn the entire game last year. But that was still awful. A girl gets leveled at mid court and they ignore it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That was an amazing end to a fantastic game.

Kind of an odd start time. I just got home and thought it would be on tonight as an option to the neverending oppression of Dodgers/Giants.

the Q

Reaction Score
That was an amazing end to a fantastic game.

Making sure miss st lost by a hit that belonged on an ESPN “jacked up” segment not getting called?

Reaction Score
I guess it's an example of the state of officiating in the women's game that the refs reviewed the final shot and determined that the final .1 second must be played, even though it was impossible for it to have any bearing on the outcome. In the meantime, they completely missed the Mississippi State point guard getting knocked down while dribbling in the middle of the court in the final seconds.

Reaction Score
We know Uconn won't be preseason number 1 next year.

Reaction Score
Good. And while ND gets a lot back, they are forced to try and repeat. Not an easy task.

The reffing in the women's game does piss me off. It allows worse teams to succeed by mugging better teams. Officials just stop calling fouls. It's not just a one off, happens all the time.
They'll be good next year, but it took two buzzer beaters (one of which is the probably the greatest shot in WBB history) for them to win. UConn will be damn good again next year, and if they're healthy wouldn't be against them.

Reaction Score
The officiating in women’s basketball is atrocious.

That iceberg of a girl on Notre Dame blasted the MSU point guard at center court.

No call?

Unbelievable.
fishy just metoo'd the iceberg girl lmao.

Reaction Score
Neither Rebecca Lobo nor Kara Lawson (who I think is awesome) even commented on the blatant no call.

They’ve both been part of the women’s game for a long time, so maybe they’re just resigned to the incompetent officiating at this point?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Neither Rebecca Lobo nor Kara Lawson (who I think is awesome) even commented on the blatant no call.

They’ve both been part of the women’s game for a long time, so maybe they’re just resigned to the incompetent officiating at this point?

I find that analysts are less hard on the officials and the players themselves in the girls games. Although, Lawson is usually the most straight forward about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom