girls game-halftime talk with susan and bro | Page 4 | The Boneyard

girls game-halftime talk with susan and bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i didn't know bc was in southern new england. fairfiled mother ****ing boston sacred college heart university.

there have been over 10 media reasons to know uconn is a target from jay paternos thinking that uconn was going first not rutgers to delany saying southern new england and so on. espn is trying with all its might to devalue us and slap us in the face right now becuase they finally got us in there stupid fuccking middle school league and we said no we got better **** going on. FTT blog is great. but that was done a while ago and that list needs updating. we crush bc's number now and every minute we are alivve we are gaining in nyc. every recruit and student added to uconn from the city brings another hood, apt building and gang into our tv viewers. they all ****ing love uconn becuase we take care of them. there players come here and make it ou the struggle, win ships go to the nba and get ****ing paid. then they go home and help the community with a uconn falg hanging off there pride for live. we are the future of nyc and delany sees that.
It's all about the hoods. I will say this everyone in NYC knows who kemba is. They know where he went to school and what he did at the garden.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the other thing is this. if the b10 did add bc(trying to be real here), then u know that they are interested in uconn for sure also. its about cable boxes and the price u can get for the channel by the most people possible. so u dominate the market. same idea as md/uva in dc and duke/unc in nc. its the same idea as ruty in nyc needing a partner and ruty/psu being enough to capture phili. feel me?

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
i didn't know bc was in southern new england. fairfiled mother ****ing boston sacred college heart university.

there have been over 10 media reasons to know uconn is a target from jay paternos thinking that uconn was going first not rutgers to delany saying southern new england and so on. espn is trying with all its might to devalue us and slap us in the face right now becuase they finally got us in there stupid fuccking middle school league and we said no we got better **** going on. FTT blog is great. but that was done a while ago and that list needs updating. we crush bc's number now and every minute we are alivve we are gaining in nyc. every recruit and student added to uconn from the city brings another hood, apt building and gang into our tv viewers. they all ****ing love uconn becuase we take care of them. there players come here and make it ou the struggle, win ships go to the nba and get ****ing paid. then they go home and help the community with a uconn falg hanging off there pride for live. we are the future of nyc and delany sees that.

Fuc$ing classic.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're not stupid enough to admit you're stupid cause if you is a little bit hopeful it hits the first part of the sentence as you being a little bit stupid!:)

Me, I'm very stupid cause I'm very hopeful. I see the B!G going after Virginia next. It makes the most sense for Delaney's geographical push and would really hurt the ACC which is, imo, one of his aims. If Virginia goes then the ACC could face real problems and UConn could end up in the Old New BE with Miami, Pitt, Cuse, BC, Louisville. If Virginia holds fast to the ACC then UConn could get the invite from the B!G.

I was drawing a distinction between getting my hopes up and being hopeful. I actually meant what I wrote.

pj

Reaction Score
Since UConn helps with NYC, it's hard to believe BC could come out ahead of us in a TV $ analysis. The cultural fit of a state school is better also.

It's hard to believe Syracuse and Pitt add more than UConn. The B12 and SEC schools are probably out of reach now. That leaves ACC schools, ND, and UConn.

It seems to me they must be talking to ND and top ACC schools and seeing how many they draw from there and if they need a partner to even out an odd number of schools, UConn should be their target.

But there's no rush for the B1G. ND TV contract isn't up until 2015. ACC could break up if the B12 or SEC expand. Unless a top target decides to jump now, they can hold back a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom