Girlfriend help from the boneyard | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Girlfriend help from the boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sunday morning thoughts:

If you lost some Venezuelan hottie because you wanted to stay home to watch that debacle you're not very smart! :oops:

Reaction Score
This is one of the most humorous threads I have read. Posters should be congratulated for their sense of jocularity!

Reaction Score
I am so lucky. My gf who just gave birth to our first about 3 weeks ago reminded me that the game was on at 9 and asked if we could go out to dinner early so i can be home in plenty of time to catch the game. :D
Shea a keeper!

Reaction Score
I guess I am lucky. My wife hates valentines day and shares my view that it is a Hallmark Holiday scam for suckers. Valentines and New Years Eve are the two days of the year we are least likely to go out to dinner. She doesn't want me to overpay for flowers for some fake holiday either, although she likes them at random times.
No overpriced flowers, no sappy card, no limited menu rush rush rush restaurant experience BUT... spending the time with the person you care most about it what it is all about!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shea a keeper!
Yes, yes she is.
th

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ncw_a_ralph01_200.jpg

Not seeing a problem Mau.
Oh and I never looked at her teeth prior to this.;)

Reaction Score
Hindsight is 20/20, but recording the game and going out with your sweetheart would have been a better idea. Then afterwards, if you did find out the outcome which wasn't a pretty one, you could simply erase the recording and extend your date.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is your moniker his girl friend post game?
LOL, if his girlfiend is Angelina Jolie, he would have ditched the game without ever consulting the Boneyard for advice.

Seems to me, DVRing the game is a short term solution. What if UConn makes it to the AAC tourney championship game, is he supposed to DVR that game too? Better to convert her to a Husky fan now and save himself future angst. I know whereof I speak - I married a guy that was born in South Bend Indiana and went to college at Georgetown. He's now a UConn bball fan, even watches the women sometimes, although I can't wean him off ND football. I do watch the ND games with him. Ah, the compromises we make for love.

Reaction Score
So, Gringo, que paso?

I made her dinner at my place and got her a gift to a couples spa day. Unfortunately we saw the game. She was passed out from drinking Sangria about 10 minutes in which made for a boring Valentine's Day night, but the morning was fun.

Carnaval is a big deal down here and no one is working so yesterday and today we did / will do some cool hikes through the rainforest.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Gringo...from here on out....do not ask for love advice from the Boneyard. The answer will always be Huskies first, chick/dude second.

I was on a date once and she asked about the 77-74 sticker my car was rocking. She said, "Oh, I rooted for Duke.". She instantly became like a zombie to me. She got double-tapped and was dumped soon after.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I made her dinner at my place and got her a gift to a couples spa day. Unfortunately we saw the game. She was passed out from drinking Sangria about 10 minutes in which made for a boring Valentine's Day night, but the morning was fun.

Carnaval is a big deal down here and no one is working so yesterday and today we did / will do some cool hikes through the rainforest.
Nice. I bet you wish you could have passed out ten minutes into that game.

Reaction Score
LOL, if his girlfiend is Angelina Jolie, he would have ditched the game without ever consulting the Boneyard for advice.

Seems to me, DVRing the game is a short term solution. What if UConn makes it to the AAC tourney championship game, is he supposed to DVR that game too? Better to convert her to a Husky fan now and save himself future angst. I know whereof I speak - I married a guy that was born in South Bend Indiana and went to college at Georgetown. He's now a UConn bball fan, even watches the women sometimes, although I can't wean him off ND football. I do watch the ND games with him. Ah, the compromises we make for love.
You need to keep replaying UConn's OT win @ND. Especially the goal line stand where we knocked a helmet off. That will wean him off ND football forever.

Reaction Score
You need to keep replaying UConn's OT win @ND. Especially the goal line stand where we knocked a helmet off. That will wean him off ND football forever.

No it won't because he lives in CT. He's seen the latest group of misfits. I'm a Notre Dame fan too for now ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He was actually rooting for UConn that game because he wanted to get rid of Weis. Fans of both teams won that day.

My husband will watch UConn football and root for them. There was a time when UConn was better than ND so it was good to have a back up team to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom