Girlfriend help from the boneyard | The Boneyard

Girlfriend help from the boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all know SMU is a huge game tomorrow. It also happens to be played at 8:00 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Any ideas on how I can convince my Venezuelan girlfriend, who knows nothing about college basketball, to stay in and watch the game on Valentine's day?

Reaction Score
Plan something real special for the afternoon and explain how important the game is. A lot of girls don't understand how much we value Uconn bball so it could be an uphill battle. BOL!

Reaction Score
Let her know that her present is an early dinner at a very nice restaurant (and the other little stuff, card, chocolates, flowers) and her gift to you is watching the game.

BTW, the game is 9:00 eastern.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
This is elementary.

You need to create for her a "rooting interest" in the game.

"UConn basketball has been a big part of my life since before we met. And I want you to feel the same way about the games as I do. Sweetheart, I know how much you love it when I ....... So, when the Huskies win, tonight I will.... Now lets enjoy the game, together"

Then, let nature take its course.

Reaction Score
Explain to her how important the game is and that you'd like to watch it. Then make the rest of the day all about her. If that's not good enough, she's not worth keeping around.

Best case, you have crazy seks during most of the game, pausing so she'll let you really focus on the last 5 minutes if it's close. Worst case? She gets mad and you guys break up....for like 3 days. Then you get back together and have crazy makeup seks. Win win.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If she was Brazilian and this was last season you could have done the testiculoco!

I second the mau. If she's not willing then dump her. Lots of women out there but just one bb program! Support the blue blood. It's worth the blue balls.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm booked tomorrow night for the opera (The Marriage of Figaro at Shubert Theater) and will stream rebroadcast afterward. It is and will be appreciated, i.e., my Valentine will make it worth it.

Reaction Score
If she was Brazilian and this was last season you could have done the testiculoco!

I second the mau. If she's not willing then dump her. Lots of women out there but just one bb program! Support the blue blood. It's worth the blue balls.
My wife is Brazilian and I'm doing a early Valentine's at 2:15 at her favorite restaurant, Maggiano's and then going to get her some clothes at either Victoria's Secret or Forever 21. This will allow me to watch the game at 8 on Saturday. We also might go out on Friday night to do something fun.
Yes, my brazilian wife doesn't care for my basketball team too much though but she does look cute in the UCONN t-shirt she has. :)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
My wife is Brazilian and I'm doing a early Valentine's at 2:15 at her favorite restaurant, Maggiano's and then going to get her some clothes at either Victoria's Secret or Forever 21. This will allow me to watch the game at 8 on Saturday. We also might go out on Friday night to do something fun.
Yes, my brazilian wife doesn't care for my basketball team too much though but she does look cute in the UCONN t-shirt she has. :)
That's the way. If you don't train them early you don't have a chance.;) In case people without a sense of humor don't get it, I'm hoping to bait huskyhaven and uconnell. Two gals with a fine sense of humor imo.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
If you do anything but DVR this game and watch it later you are screwed. It's not worth hearing about it for the next forever.

Reaction Score
50 Shades and lots of wine are the best suggestions.

Also tell her you'll watch the next Venezuelan soccer game on tv with her. (then pray it's against the US women, cause some of them are hot)

Sydney Leroux

Sydney-Leroux.bmp

ctchamps

Reaction Score
If you DVR this game and watch it later you should he deemed hangable on the BY. As Deep said, figure it out now or show her the door.
There is a mitigating circumstance that could prevent a hanging and change mine and others opinions. If the op provided pictures...........

Nah!!! It's hangable. Says the guy married 38 yrs plus an additional 4 yrs tied to the hip!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am so lucky. My gf who just gave birth to our first about 3 weeks ago reminded me that the game was on at 9 and asked if we could go out to dinner early so i can be home in plenty of time to catch the game. :D
You better MARRY her, she gave you the gift of a child and the gift of UConn basketball on Valentine's Day. She's a keeper!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom