Gilbert | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gilbert

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Cole may turn out to be a better option than AG. However we've experienced players who were unable to shake off the rust after not playing competitive play for a year. So Cole is not a given to be effective day one.

There are games remaining. Let's see how AG handles these final games. If he plays in them as poised as he has these past two games almost everyone will be hoping he returns. We tend to forget or underplay the amount of time AG has spent dealing with his injury and not being able to play. Last year, which was his first almost full season playing in a Husky uniform, he was playing with his shoulder not healthy. Additionally he ended up deferring to Jalen Adams most of the season which means this year was his first year being the primary point guard.

I'll wait to see how this season plays out before pushing the kid out the door. And I know that's what AG and DH are going to do as well. It appears they have a good relationship with one another and are adult enough to handle things in a manner that the rest of us can feel confident a decent decision will be made.

Reaction Score
The point is they'll play together along with Bouknight just like pretty much all our championship backcourts. Two point guards/playmakers we don't know which will be the more ball dominant one until we see them together in games. If your point is they aren't as good as all those backcourts that's an entirely different thing.

Ben Gordon is 6'1, Shabazz is 5'11, Boat is 5'10, Khalid is 5'9. Heights are often exaggerated but Gaff is clearly at least 6'2 and Bouk is clearly at least 6'4, Cole is 5'11 I think.

I'm 5'10. AG is an inch shorter than me at least. Cole is an inch taller than me. So I'd say that 5'11 sounds right. So, listed at 6'1 seems fair.

I also was told Springs will be listed at 6'10 next year--he's grown.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm 5'10. AG is an inch shorter than me at least. Cole is an inch taller than me. So I'd say that 5'11 sounds right. So, listed at 6'1 seems fair.

I also was told Springs will be listed at 6'10 next year--he's grown.
Instead of a Hilton Unit we now have a Springs Unit.

I don't care what you were told the height is not official until @mauconnfan says it's official.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We already have big guards. See Bouk, Badams and even Jackson. We need a shooter, and sounds to me like another swarming D guy, if we are to go the new guard route. But Hurley knows better than I.

Me too, I like damn near everyone else here, I don't know @#$!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom