Gilbert | The Boneyard

Gilbert

Reaction Score
I've been as critical on here of him as anyone, and I know he's likely as good as gone. But I sure wouldn't mind having him come back next year if he's willing to play the role he's had during this streak

Reaction Score
Why wud he leave? He’s got the rest of his life to join the work force. Why wouldn’t he want to experience the big East next year? He cud have the time of his life. He deserves to have a great year after all he’s been thru. Shudda had a couple more dimes tonight too. One Carlton flubbed badly. Really hope he comes back. Not to mention we re gonna need his on the ball D. And maybe just maybe he gets back to last years AL

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
team is starting to click. Sucks we've had the injuries and unfortunate losses
The team is starting to click because of the injuries. Battling through adversity, players who couldn’t rebound are no longer in the rotation, a more defined role for each player, shorter bench. This worked in our favor.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
He could really be a star off the ball. Wouldn't be surprised if this was Hurley's plan all along.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This is essentially AGs decision wether to return next year. I’ve always said I don’t want AGs story to end like this. I want him to come back. He helps us with ball handling, he’s finally confident in the shoulder.

Wouldn't be surprised if he decides to return . Things are starting to look brighter and Whaley is not dropping passes from AG.....

Reaction Score
There is a place if he comes back but with Cole, Gaffney, Adams & Bouk the role is 15-20 mins a game off the bench probably. Maybe he wants to try somewhere he can start and get 30 or go make some money. I hope he's happy with whatever the decision is.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Looked like a PG once someone was able to catch his lightning quick passes. He suffered for the talent around him more than anybody on this team. His defense was huge today and he shut down those easy layups Once he came in.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
No room for AG next year. UConn needs a big to play along side Whaley. Better that he graduates and moves on. His is the only scholarship open without forcing someone to leave the program. Tough to force someone out a year from his degree.
After your comments about lifting I don’t think anyone’s gonna take your opinions seriously lol

Reaction Score
If AG were to come back, would he be coming back as a grad student?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom