Gift Update - 10/21 | The Boneyard

Gift Update - 10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
First of all thank you all for crushing my target of $8,333 (1/3rd the total goal). We stand at $9,408 as I type this.

I'm not going to continue to update this daily. I will update as we hit significant milestones. So this one will stay up for a little while.

I went through my original pledge spreadsheet and contacted most of you today to see if you had donated or to thank those that have already acknowledged donating. If I missed any of you, I'm very sorry. You might find this hard to believe, but I hate asking people for money. It's very unnatural for me. So please respond to my PM to those of you I haven't confirmed yet. I really hate typing those, so don't make me do it again.

While going through the list, I realized I had missed a couple of people in the pledge total. It looks like the initial number of pledges was 61 and the total was actually almost exactly $12,000.

I have confirmed 28 of those and I'm waiting to hear from the rest. There are another 7 people who did not originally pledge who have acknowledged donating. If you didn't initially pledge but want us to know that you donated, send me a PM.

A few ways to help us raise funds:

Let your friends and family who don't frequent the board know about the gift. E-mail them the link to the donation page (in my signature below).

Share the Facebook post with UConn fans who don't frequent the board. Encourage them to join the Facebook group.

If you can come up with other ideas, let me know or post them.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Just put mine in today. I'll be eating Ramen for the next few weeks, but it's worth it.

In all seriousness, great work. We're getting up there.

progress.jpg

Progress: 43%
Raised: $ 10788 Goal: $ 25000

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Very nice press.

We're at $11,300 as of 8:30 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online