OT: - Giants Cowboys | The Boneyard

OT: Giants Cowboys

Reaction Score
Painfully ugly game so far.

Who is still on the Daniel Jones train?

Reaction Score
Never havw, never was, never will be. Same goes for Gettlemen and ownership now to allow a pick like that.

Reaction Score
Never havw, never was, never will be. Same goes for Gettlemen and ownership now to allow a pick like that.
I hated the DG hire from get-go, but probably the most egregious thing in my book was letting Washington tank better than us and end up with Chase Young. He was the surest thing in a while

Reaction Score
As a Cowboys fan this is an embarrassing display of football for them. Regressed back to their form from a few weeks back. Lucky to not be getting boat raced right now (at least not yet).

Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm on the Jones train. Prior to his injuries he was beginning to make noticeable progress. Add to the injuries how bad the O-line has been and that's a strong justification for the past few weeks. That said, Jones isn't making up a lot of ground for the team.

I don't think they should move on from him next season, instead shore up the O-line...finally...and evaluate after next season. They finally have competent coaching and offensive weapons.

Reaction Score
I hated the DG hire from get-go, but probably the most egregious thing in my book was letting Washington tank better than us and end up with Chase Young. He was the surest thing in a while
Especially at a position where the Giants sorely needed improvement, and still do.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Jones does not look good today. Dalton looks much, much worse.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Just wasting time until the Washington Football Team takes the field tonight. Can't stand either team, so I am torn. I'd like the division winner to at least have 7 wins, but if the Giants win the division, it could very well mean that Gettlemen keeps his job.

The gift that keeps on giving the whole year...for opponents.

Reaction Score
Apparently this thread was all the motivation the passing game needed today. Agreed on the turnovers though. That’s the biggest thing

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Giants fans, we know exactly how this goes, i.e., as painfully as possible.

Meaning the Giants will win, and Philly will have nine players out with Covid, including four starters.

Giants will manage to both hurt their draft position and miss the playoffs.

Reaction Score
I can't root to lose to the Cowboys especially with Joe Judge as HC it just feels weird. I gotta see something out of Daniel Jones here. Next year is a make or break year for Jones.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Jones is making better throws and better decisions. Lots of drops and o-line weak as usual.

Reaction Score
That designed qb draw was stupid, just run the damn ball.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not watching. Watching New England make its draft position worse as well. But Daniel Jones isn’t the main problem with that team. Not even close. Teams that keep drafting QBs thinking that will be the answer will stink indefinitely. Judge seems solid, shore up the roster and draft a QB late if needed.

Reaction Score
How does he not look fine? Should he catch the ball too so it’s not intercepted? Or take the hand off? He’s been good they just suck!
Agree, he's having a relatively good game given how obvious it is he's not able to run as normal. The two biggest offensive mistakes were perfect throws that Engram flat out missed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom