Georgetown's Dante Harris enters transfer portal | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Georgetown's Dante Harris enters transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He doesn't suck hard that's for sure. The talent is definitely there you can see that and just by saying he was on a bad team (with a bad coach) maybe he will be more efficient with talent surrounding him and Bennett coaching him. For sure worth a good luck by Virginia from what I see.
I just don’t see the benefit of calling a college kid that you don’t know and hasn’t done anything negative to you as “some nobody that nobody knows”. It’s just unnecessary and uncalled for and mean.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If Spears wants to transfer here after the season, you take him. He can create offense, Imagine him with controlled coaching?

Reaction Score
He doesn't suck hard that's for sure. The talent is definitely there you can see that and just by saying he was on a bad team (with a bad coach) maybe he will be more efficient with talent surrounding him and Bennett coaching him. For sure worth a good luck by Virginia from what I see.
Well he sucks at shooting, which is pretty important for a guard. Especially if you're 6'0" and not very good on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom