Georgetown | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's a great idea Georgetown. Sit in that stupid gnikcvf zone and slow the game down against a team you can physically dominate. They waited 30 minutes to speed the game up and it was too late. JT3 coaches his teams down to these high seeds and he loses almost every time.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Here's a great idea Georgetown. Sit in that stupid gnikcvf zone and slow the game down against a team you can physically dominate. They waited 30 minutes to speed the game up and it was too late. JT3 coaches his teams down to these high seeds and he loses almost every time.
Almost every time? That is 5 straight times JT3 has lost to a #10 or higher. Pathetic.

Reaction Score
Almost every time? That is 5 straight times JT3 has lost to a #10 or higher. Pathetic.

One of those was getting Curried by Davidson, so we'll forgive that one. But this and Ohio - just getting punked in the first round - is too much.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I actually think JT3 chokes more than Dixon.
As I have ignored this tournament, but not sportscenter in the morning, I just found out about this a few minutes ago. One statement that was stunning was that this is the fourth straight tournament that a double digit seed knocked out Georgetown. That is nearly impossible to fathom.

If the C-7 is anchored by GT-III and jay Wright that conference will at best be the A-10 with a better coat of paint, and that is only because of Butler. I think Georgetown just lost their leverage to keep VCU out of their conference.

Reaction Score
It's hard to describe the level of satisfaction I am getting from the games so far- it is as if the basketball gods are raining a form of happiness down on UCONN fans for the injustice down to them. Now if only those same gods talk to Bazz and tell him to stay another year- I might start to relax and enjoy what is coming next year.

Reaction Score
How does JT3 still have a job? Yeah, he has been to the NCAAT 5 of the past 6 years. But each of those 5 trips they have lost to a double digit seed. Year, seed, record and seed of the team they lost to below.

2013 - (2) Georgetown 0-1, (15) Florida Gulf Coast
2012 - (3) Georgetown 1-1, (10) NC State
2011 - (6) Georgetown 0-1, (11) VCU
2010 - (3) Georgetown 0-1, (14) Ohio
2008 - (2) Georgetown 1-1, (10) Davidson

2-4 record as a 3 seed or better since 2008, that type of resume gets you in the HOF!

Reaction Score
Back in the days of Michael Graham, Craig Shelton, Gene Smith. Michael Jackson, Harvey Broadnox,Freddie Brown, Ewing, Mourning etc etc I didn't really like GTown a bit and couldn't look at JT on the sideline with that towel over his shoulder continuously intimidating referees............

But it's been a while since that dislike has been back and I like JT3 and his teams a lot more than in the past.......having said that they are leaving the Huskies also so F them, but they don't go away in the same line as the Cuse, Nova, Pitt for some reason with me.........would like them on our schedule!

Reaction Score
Back in the days of Michael Graham, Craig Shelton, Gene Smith. Michael Jackson, Harvey Broadnox,Freddie Brown, Ewing, Mourning etc etc I didn't really like GTown a bit and couldn't look at JT on the sideline with that towel over his shoulder continuously intimidating referees............

But it's been a while since that dislike has been back and I like JT3 and his teams a lot more than in the past.......having said that they are leaving the Huskies also so F them, but they don't go away in the same line as the Cuse, Nova, Pitt for some reason with me.........would like them on our schedule!

And don't forget John Duran , Sleepy Floyd and Reggie Williams too. More guys that used to kill the Huskies.
Glad we at least had Timmy Coles on our side to at least aggitate the big fella a little.

Reaction Score
Tim Coles is one of the most underrated players in Husky history......played center so undersized vs. basically every team yet always held his own and as you say, certainly gave Ewing fits during their rivalry.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom