Georgetown | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Georgetown choking makes Syracuse fans crazy happy. Therefore, I have mixed feelings about it.

Meh. Their misery will commence by the end of the weekend, so they'll be with the same company soon enough.

Reaction Score
....that's it....I'm sending both our girls to FGCU!!!!!!!!

It's a great place--clean, modern, the kids love it. FGCU is in South Fort Myers/Estero. Only 15-20 minutes to Naples so tons of kids whose parents and extended family have moved to the area are choosing FGCU. I've been to games there and really enjoyed it. FGCU is growing and improving very quickly. Really excited for them.

Reaction Score
It's a great place--clean, modern, the kids love it. FGCU is in South Fort Myers/Estero. Only 15-20 minutes to Naples so tons of kids whose parents and extended family have moved to the area are choosing FGCU. I've been to games there and really enjoyed it. FGCU is growing and improving very quickly. Really excited for them.

Aren't their dorms on the beach, or at least have water views?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I definitely have a new team to root for. Here's our cheerleader.

sexy-yoga-pants-gif-22.gif

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Aren't their dorms on the beach, or at least have water views?
It's pretty far in from the Gulf; maybe 3 miles or so. But there are tons of lakes and bays around there. Nice spot.

Reaction Score
It's pretty far in from the Gulf; maybe 3 miles or so. But there are tons of lakes and bays around there. Nice spot.
Got ya. I happened to see an article about a view from a dorm, but did not pay much attention. Thought they were talking about FGCU, but I was probably mistaken.

Reaction Score
Got ya. I happened to see an article about a view from a dorm, but did not pay much attention. Thought they were talking about FGCU, but I was probably mistaken.

It was on Yahoo. That beach is on the lake, but its gorgeous. They offer all kinds of water sports to students. Awesome facilities and recreation. Looks like a pricey private school. That scene you saw was the FGCU point guard's dorm room view.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's a great place--clean, modern, the kids love it. FGCU is in South Fort Myers/Estero. ...

Our travels last month had us driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Venice. I saw the signs for FGCU along the way and said to myself "what kind of college is that?" A bit later I read that the place made the big dance and said "WTF? Then they beat Georgetown? Incredible.

Reaction Score
This made my night. That game was loads of fun to watch. FGCU's dunks were highlight film gold.

Hoping ND ends up as roadkill tonight too.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Just saw the highlights of the GT game. What the hell was that? That one-handed jam was an all-time white dude play. :D

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Looks like the NCAA is having enough of the upset bug with the Kansas game. Refs starting to take over.

Reaction Score
Can we also use this thread to talk about Notre Dame getting taken to the woodshed by ISU or should we start a new thread for that?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Can we also use this thread to talk about Notre Dame getting taken to the woodshed by ISU or should we start a new thread for that?
There is already a thread titled Go Cyclones!

Reaction Score
The ISU football game was still the most fun (see: most drinks) I've ever had a UConn sporting event. Swear I didn't push Sandy the Cyclone down the stairs.

Cy the Cardinal.

Reaction Score
Pitt, Syracuse, ND, Georgetown, Nova all useless in march.

Providence thinks the basketball season ends in February.

We carried this thing.

Reaction Score
It was on Yahoo. That beach is on the lake, but its gorgeous. They offer all kinds of water sports to students. Awesome facilities and recreation. Looks like a pricey private school. That scene you saw was the FGCU point guard's dorm room view.
It's not. It's a state school, very affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom