Geno Press Conference - Today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Geno Press Conference - Today

Reaction Score
As long as Tulsa produces the show, they’ll stream it. Did you miss the self-production part of the contract?
Tulsa is going to produce the Geno Show and cover our senior day? That's awfully nice of them!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
ESPN+ costs 5 bucks/mo. If we can still see all of the games somewhere, the outlay is negligible. I know that SNY has some perks we like, but the important thing is to see the games, all of them.
I think that's the question. Will we see ALL of them??

Reaction Score
I live far outside the SNY area, so I have already been getting the SNY games-only on ESPN3 - no pre/post-game, Geno Show or special progeamming.

But I’m pretty sure for you locals that if SNY or some other local media outfit is willing to produce the games that ESPN/CBS/FS don’t want, ESPN will be happy to allow this (for a fee), with the rights to stream that broadcast outside the local station’s area on ESPN+.

ESPN does not have the resources to produce all these games themselves, and for events like AAC WBB conference games it makes no financial sense for them to put additional resources in place. They will be greatful for the content provided by local stations throughout the conference.[/QUOTE

Grateful, you talkin about grateful? You talkin about ESPN bein grateful? You talkin about ESPN bein so grateful about all the tax breaks the state has given them that they might care about and help UConn, just a little! Some crumbs maybe.

Reaction Score
If they lose the SNY deal, wouldn't it affect Geno compensation since a lot of it comes from SNY activities? So maybe he should throw his hat in the Tennesse's job if the money is right;)

LOL lol lol

Reaction Score
Just because this showed up on my YouTube list edited exactly like this:

Reaction Score
Frankly, this was my observation about the team last year. They should have been pissed off and fired up to avenge the MSU debacle. They just weren't. No attitude, no fire. Just playing their role in the system -- quite well, of course -- but when it came to face another tough, determined opponent who came to play with that moxie, they couldn't match it and wilted again. I have the same fear about this year's group.
There is Attitude and attitude. Anger at times is a motivator at time anger clouds the brain and the actions/reactions are less than desirable. I prefer a team focused, determined, and knows what is needed to win. Moxie, the drink is terrible, but needed in a game. DT, Maya, Rene, Maria, Stew, Gabby, definitely Nurse all had it and the results speak for itself.

Reaction Score
Geno said he's the coach at UConn and expects to be the coach at UConn next year. Jeff said he's the coach at Louisville and omitted the second part. Lots of significance in that omission.
good point

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom