Geno Mic'd Up | The Boneyard

Geno Mic'd Up

Reaction Score
Yup, Nika looked very pleased. Smiling even.

And the give and go between Paige and Jana looked really good. Geno commented on that one, “Those two are going to get a lot of buckets together.” Jana is hungry to play with capable passers and now she’s found where they live.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
These short clips lend great insight to this teams potential. It may be very scary for our opponents.

This is the development of team chemistry. The cuts, the back doors, the timing of passes, passes being put were they need to be.

We will still have to wait until October/ November to see who starts. But for those who think Nika shouldn't start, guess again.

Reaction Score
Wanna see Jana showing what she’s got in a tight OOC game matched up with a Class A post player in the lane.
May not happen but that’s when we’ll REALLY know if she’s the genuine article.

Reaction Score
Team white: Paige #43, Nika #12, Jana #51 and ? Caroline # 45
Team Blue: Azzi, Ines, Ice, Q.Samuels, KK, and some Jana with Blue jersey
Did not see Aaliyah with team Canada, no clear views of Ashlynn nor Aubrey
Injured: Yanna and Amari

Reaction Score
We have the players to create another dynasty for Uconn in the next four years. The potential is there and every day grows stronger as they get to know each other and create the team chemistry that will make Uconn formidable and scary to play against. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
These short clips lend great insight to this teams potential. It may be very scary for our opponents.

This is the development of team chemistry. The cuts, the back doors, the timing of passes, passes being put were they need to be.

We will still have to wait until October/ November to see who starts. But for those who think Nika shouldn't start, guess again.
This is also when the newbies get used to the speed of play at this level. Come November, all of the freshmen will have adapted.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fast pace, four out, a lot of ball movement. It seems like it outs going to be very pretty basketball.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Question for the group - I recall in the past hearing comments that "coaches can't run practices and coach until ____ date".

But it's only June and Geno is out there with the other coaches in force - did that time period change? Can coaches run practices all summer? Or am I misremembering?

Reaction Score
Question for the group - I recall in the past hearing comments that "coaches can't run practices and coach until ____ date".

But it's only June and Geno is out there with the other coaches in force - did that time period change? Can coaches run practices all summer? Or am I misremembering?
Is there a window in June for light practice and then it shuts down until late august?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Oh, Oh ... let me use the false narrative: Geno doesn't start freshmen. Surely that is dead now.
This group of freshmen is way too talented for Geno to fly THAT flag again this season. Ice is considered a freshman since she has never stepped on the floor of a regulation game. Jana is a freshman. IMO, there’s an excellent chance that one of those two will start that first game in November, or at the very least, a game at some point during the season.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Those practices start in August. I think they are optional workouts that coaches can attend for a certain amount of hours per week.
Yes, this. It’s limited to a certain number of hours, 2?, a certain number of times, forget how many

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom