Geno comments on the USA Today 1st team "threesome" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno comments on the USA Today 1st team "threesome"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This years team is better then real good. Baylor is real good, Duke is real good. UConn is exceptionally really good. The only question is can Baylor beat UConn? After Griner graduates, it going to be a nitemare for anybody to play UConn. This may be the first team that could have a couple of kids in foul trouble and replace them with kids just as good or better. The next 2 seasons will be crazy good. Geno will have a couple of problems. Getting teams to play him, and telling recruits no. UConn next season will have more talent then the next 3 teams combined. UConn could set a record for the number of 1st 2nd and 3rd team AAs .

This reminds me of "A Few Good Men" where Demi Moore says: "I strenuously object!"

:p

I think Baylor vs. UCONN will be a titanic battle next year, both times ....and we will win the 2nd one in an epic game (the one that matters).

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Perhaps your right Baylor does deserve the edge....until we knock them off. By the time we meet Baylor our fab 3 will be ready. I really cant see Uconn losing. Both teams have experience and a bunch of players returning. The 2 major differences are one UConn should get to the foul line before the game is almost over which didnt happen in Waco and 2 Breanna is already ready as evidenced in the USA games. This game will be an all out war, made for tv and will bring in the casual fans.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is not a game that will change the face of WCBB, however. No single game can do that at this point. Single games are interesting, but then they are done. What needs to happen at this point is a consistent pattern of good games from a variety of teams. Then there will be hope of the game changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom