Geno Attacks Parking Fees | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Geno Attacks Parking Fees

Reaction Score
I was thinking that the "P" word ended with "whipped". :)
You meant "cat" right??? ;)
My only complaint with the Geno rant is his usage of the vile "pissed off." Whatever happened to "annoyed?"
Really ??? No attack Golden Husky but one would have to also wonder what ever happened to "gosh" or "dang" or "darn" or "golly gee wizzer kers"
As a kid if we said the word "sucks" we got our mouth washed out with soap, it is now every day lingo. But as others have said in foreign lands it is something else.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Really ??? No attack Golden Husky but one would have to also wonder what ever happened to "gosh" or "dang" or "darn" or "golly gee wizzer kers"
As a kid if we said the word "sucks" we got our mouth washed out with soap, it is now every day lingo. But as others have said in foreign lands it is something else.

I remember saying "hell" one time when I was 5 or 6 and my older brother let me have it. I'm from Jersey, I thought it was normal to use colorful language.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"It is a proven fact that if we play games at an accessible time that our fans will come out. This is one of the few days when I got here, I parked in the garage and I am pissed off that is cost $12 to park in the garage," Auriemma said. "Whoever is charging $12 for these people to park in the garage should be ashamed of themselves, it is disgraceful ...

I wonder if the parking garage people think it is disgraceful for a women's basketball coach to make millions of dollars? :rolleyes:

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

Thanks for the bark, Woof. I think I would be "annoyed" if I heard my children or grandchildren use that term and believe my 102-year-old mother--yes, she still can hear--would be disappointed if I spoke that way, so I believe that a head coach at the University of Connecticut, speaking to the media and knowing his words will be transcribed to a much larger audience, despite the coarse and corrosive nature of the culture, could have expressed himself in a more artful manner. Oh dear, I really have become a cranky old man. Now, Woof, get off my lawn. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's $20 for parking within 3 or 4 blocks of the XL. Why no complaints about that?

The Church Street Garage, which has the convenience of a dry, overstreet walkway to the XL Center, is $10 for event parking, which includes basketball.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
My only complaint with the Geno rant is his usage of the vile "pissed off." Whatever happened to "annoyed?"
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
Big difference between private city parking garages and university parking...........I wonder where all that parking money goes?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom