Geno Attacks Parking Fees | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Attacks Parking Fees

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I read a few years back--and the P word annoys me--that white middle class people say angry/annoyed--everyone else uses the P word--of course when I was in the service and word and p word were the most used adjectives, verbs and nouns --it was common until my girl friend would not see me as long as I spoke that way--so now, as I live with her, you won't hear them uttered in our home.

Thats not true at all.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I read a few years back--and the P word annoys me--that white middle class people say angry/annoyed--everyone else uses the P word--of course when I was in the service and word and p word were the most used adjectives, verbs and nouns --it was common until my girl friend would not see me as long as I spoke that way--so now, as I live with her, you won't hear them uttered in our home.
I wonder where you read that statement? Mein Kampf?

Reaction Score
Thats not true at all.
Which part is not true--what I read or the statement in that reading--Obviously you have no knowledge of what or where I find things to read. ]
A clarification of what you mean is necessary---

Reaction Score
I wonder where you read that statement? Mein Kampf?
I have no means of reading the material you read. If your implication is I'm a racist---you don't know me and are you 3 planets off.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Which part is not true--what I read or the statement in that reading--Obviously you have no knowledge of what or where I find things to read. ]
A clarification of what you mean is necessary---

the statement

Reaction Score
It's $20 for parking within 3 or 4 blocks of the XL. Why no complaints about that?
\
Aren't they independent operators? Much harder to change them without boycotting their services--

Reaction Score
It's $20 for parking within 3 or 4 blocks of the XL. Why no complaints about that?

All the lots on Church Street except for the one adjacent to the entrance are $6, where are you parking? There's also plenty of places to park for free that are within walking distance.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I have no means of reading the material you read. If your implication is I'm a racist---you don't know me and are you 3 planets off.
There is no implication whatsoever. It means I wonder where you read that. Plain and simple. Sounds like a spurious claim to me. [ ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
All the lots on Church Street except for the one adjacent to the entrance are $6, where are you parking? There's also plenty of places to park for free that are within walking distance.
the outdoor lot at the top of the hill; also the Hilton parking lot. thanks for the tip!

Reaction Score
She civilized you.

Reaction Score
There is no implication whatsoever. It means I wonder where you read that. Plain and simple. Sounds like a spurious claim to me. [ ]
Obvious if you believe it it is true.
I'd give you the name and number but that was 20,25,30 years ago. Take your case to the supreme court.\ I'd be please to see you THERE.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Obvious if you believe it it is true.
I'd give you the name and number but that was 20,25,30 years ago. Take your case to the supreme court.\ I'd be please to see you THERE.
Pissed and pissed off as well as piss off (British slang for take a hike) are all in the Oxford English Dictionary. Good enough for me.

do-me-a-favour-and-piss-off.png

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I think complaining about parking is universal. USC has a free parking garage with a $3 shuttle and our fans still complain. I park 5-6 blocks away and park on the street.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Pissed and pissed off as well as piss off (British slang for take a hike) are all in the Oxford English Dictionary. Good enough for me.

I'm pretty sure they are allowed on network television nowadays.

Reaction Score

Pissed is Canadian for drunk. If you say it up there with our meaning (angry) they don't understand and look at you like, "What did you say?"

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Pissed is Canadian for drunk. If you say it up there with our meaning (angry) they don't understand and look at you like, "What did you say?"
Right, it’s British and Australian for drunk, as well.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think complaining about parking is universal. USC has a free parking garage with a $3 shuttle and our fans still complain. I park 5-6 blocks away and park on the street.

I dont pay for parking at Duke WCBB... .... they just finished a new parking garage about a 4-5 minute walk to Cameron. If you REALLY feel a need to pay for parking.... there is a garage that charges 5 bucks...... but thats about a 10-12 minute walk. Im sure they charge more for the Men's games, and for FB. The only time I complain about parking is at the ACC Womens tourney... think they charge 8-10 bucks a day... and if you go to 4 days of the tourney.. that adds up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom