Geno Animated | The Boneyard

Geno Animated

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
During Geno's on-the-floor post game interview, he was the most upbeat and animated that I have seen him this year. And no wonder; after that fantastic last quarter when his team put away a tough Marquette team. Kudos to him and his players who have endured so much misfortune. I just had to smile at his wholly unfeigned delight. He and they earned it today. Special mention to Azzi and Dorka, but most of the rest of the team dug down and found the will and the energy!!!!!

Reaction Score
During Geno's on-the-floor post game interview, he was the most upbeat and animated that I have seen him this year. And no wonder; after that fantastic last quarter when his team put away a tough Marquette team. Kudos to him and his players who have endured so much misfortune. I just had to smile at his wholly unfeigned delight. He and they earned it today. Special mention to Azzi and Dorka, but most of the rest of the team dug down and found the will and the energy!!!!!
LOL....that interviewer towered over Geno. She is Christy Winters Scott, who played center for Maryland & is the 2nd leading scorer in their History.

Reaction Score
I said to the better half during the game this year has to be one of the toughest of a hard job he has had in years. Let's hope we get some players back soon so he can get back to sitting rather than pacing the sideline 40 minutes. :)

Reaction Score
She’s 6-3 and probably wearing heels. Geno makes Rebecca take off her heels when she interviews him
Yeah, Rebecca usually removes her shoes. I wonder if Geno asked Christy for that courtesy or if he was just ecstatic about the victory.

Reaction Score
Christy talked about being from the DMV and knowing all about Azzi. I've followed her since she was in 9th grade. Azzi is a great kid and wonderful player.
It sounded like Christy was shocked that everyone considered AZZI strictly a 3 point shooter. Christy kept insisting that AZZI had an all- around game & can flawlessly drive to the basket. Her praise was validated.

Reaction Score
Yes. This was a fine win for the six players who could play. Edwards was way off from the outset and did not have the confidence or energy we saw in her last game. She missed lay-ups, clearly feared ( and avoided ) her outside shot, and made poor decisions on passing ( once trying to thread the needle to Dorka, who seemed to be covered by 4 Marquette players ). Geno noticed as well, and put the winning combination on the floor ( Westbrook in place of Edwards ).

Reaction Score
I would include EW in that special mention as well, 7-10, 15pts, 2 steals in the backcourt, 3 assists. Got one or two hands on several passes as well.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
d8907f2885c3b76daf40b8dba9dde5bf.jpg
Sue Bird is 5' 9". He looks the same height.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom