Game Week - UConn v. SMU (11/10/18 @ Noon on ESPN3) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. SMU (11/10/18 @ Noon on ESPN3)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I’m back after a short vacation. Just here to say that it’s not ideal that K Jones can’t play...

Reaction Score
I’m back after a short vacation. Just here to say that it’s not ideal that K Jones can’t play...
Im in developmental mode. We know what he can do. Lets see others and let him get his grades in order

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
How many games did he play? Did he pass 4 games? I don't know when he stopped playing because of this academic issue.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Putterman: In match-up with SMU, UConn will face an offensive coordinator it knows well

>>“He’s incorporated a lot of things that [SMU head coach Sonny] Dykes has done in his past, but there’s still obviously some stuff there [that’s similar],” said Crocker, who said he still talks frequently with Lashlee. “He’s got some talent, he’s got some skill in the perimeter, the running back is very, very good. He’s got a lot of tools to work with there.”<<

>>Making matters even more difficult, Crocker said, will be Lashlee’s fondness for deception and trickery. “The picture changes quite a bit,” Crocker said. “There’s some B.S. there. There are some gimmicks. He’s probably run three trick plays a game this season, and I’m sure he’s got something. Probably that flea-flicker he got us on in the spring game two years ago.”<<

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Because you need trick plays against a defense that can't defend a run up the gut.

Reaction Score
Tomorrow blue helmets with the wolf-dog logo for the first time. Looks better than the white lids.

Reaction Score
I'll be attending my first game of the year tomorrow with my Father. Anybody else going to be there? Fresh back from Florida after 6 years. I'll be the guy bundled up with 3 jackets and 3 pairs of pants on.

Reaction Score

>>Depth to be tested: Darrian Beavers, Eli Thomas and Kevon Jones were listed as UConn’s starting linebackers when the season began. Beavers is the only one who will play on Saturday, but he has been moved to defensive end. Thomas is back in Elmira, N.Y., recovering from a stroke while UConn coach Randy Edsall made the decision not to play Jones for the final three games so he can focus on academics. Redshirt freshman T.J. Gardner has seen action on special teams, but he has a chance to see some snaps at linebacker. It wouldn’t be surprising if Husky backs Marshé Terry and Ian Swenson help out there as well.<<

Reaction Score
Fuller: UConn football team still searching for consistency on both sides of the ball

>>In eight games against FBS competition, opponents have scored 58 times on offense. Not only has UConn responded with just 11 scoring drives, but the average drive after the defense gave up either a touchdown or field goal is just 2:40. Just eight of those drives lasted more than four minutes resulting in a shell-shocked UConn defense needing to go right back to work. It wasn’t hard to predict how that next drive would end. Invariably, UConn’s drive would end with a punt and the opponent’s would be concluded with an extra-point attempt.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom