Game Week - UConn v. Rhode Island (Saturday 9/15/18 @ Noon on SNY) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Rhode Island (Saturday 9/15/18 @ Noon on SNY)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Like the O so far. Maybe a bit too much Pindell.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I had free tickets....but I literally couldn’t find people who wanted to go.

Reaction Score
What would you do different based on what you aee...

Try different stuff lol. Right now we are playing off coverage, not blitzing and cant stop the run.

I dont know what are strengths on defense but we have to find it and play to it.

Reaction Score
You guys are insane. Again, these are kids and are learning how to play at this level. We are playing against an experienced offense.
What I see is a lot of youth out there.
Glad the offense came to play.

I guess if anyone of you critics were football players and stepped out there as true freshmen you would do better?
Much harder than you think fellas.

I’m enjoying watching these kids compete.
I’ll sleep well tonight.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
You guys are insane. Again, these are kids and are learning how to play at this level. We are playing against an experienced offense.

I guess if anyone of you critics were football players and stepped out there as true freshmen you would do better?

I’ll sleep well tonight.
This level? It’s supposed to be a level below us.

Reaction Score
What would you do different based on what you aee...
Ummmm...Cover someone? Rush a QB? Hit someone? Blitz? OMG. Do something!! It looks like it is 11 on 8 out there. It really is just as bad as the first 2 games. If you can’t stop UCF/Boise it’s understandle. If you can’t stop URI it is atrocious!!

Reaction Score
This level? It’s supposed to be a level below us.
Than you haven been paying attention to college football.
Again, the margin between FCS upperclassmen and FBS freshmen is larger than you think.
It’s still grown men vs boys

Reaction Score

I’ll sleep well tonight.

I understand the lack of talent and experience but you can't be outcoached too. We need an advantage somewhere. I'm not say we replace Crocker just to replace him but to find someone who can give us an advantage.

Reaction Score
WE got dbs tripping over their own feet in coverage. No scheme is going to fix that.

I can live with mistakes but you cant tell me that our last defensive drive with 2 mins in the half was because we made mistakes or lacked talent.

Reaction Score
Bad execution, that was a TD if executed correctly. As a coach, you have to take risk and trust that your players will execute

Yes, but you don't need it. Mensch just ran up the gut for 6. Pindell is killing them through the air. Why call a play with that many moving parts in the red zone against a team that can't stop you?

Flat out stupid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom