Game Week - UConn v. Rhode Island (Saturday 9/15/18 @ Noon on SNY) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Rhode Island (Saturday 9/15/18 @ Noon on SNY)

Reaction Score
Beavers has been lost in pass coverage the first two weeks. With his speed he may improve our defensive end position. I am anxious to see him play there. I do recall us having an undersized DE who led us in sacks every year during the good years.

Reaction Score
Love Leone being inserted into starting lineup at guard. He is going to bring mailers mentality to the run game. Can’t wait to see how he does.

Reaction Score
Beavers has been lost in pass coverage the first two weeks. With his speed he may improve our defensive end position. I am anxious to see him play there. I do recall us having an undersized DE who led us in sacks every year during the good years.
Third and longs?

Reaction Score
The more I see Edsall harken back to lost time and the 2011-2017 etc. makes me feel like he's becoming increasingly less confident, or overwhelmed.

Watching him on the sidelines during the Boise game (there were a couple of momentary shots of him that I saw) he looked stunned and bewildered. Custer probably had a similar expression at the Little Big Horn, the last time a massacre of such proportions took place in that general area of the country.

Edsall has admitted that recruiting is more difficult in the AAC yet better recruiting is supposed to be the foundation of this rebuild. Has to be a matter of concern to him and the staff.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The more I see Edsall harken back to lost time and the 2011-2017 etc. makes me feel like he's becoming increasingly less confident, or overwhelmed.
Mmm, not so sure. Look as much this sucks for us, it sucks for him 100 times worse. He has a better handle as to where we are at and how much time and work it will take to get us back to level we were at when he left. I'm sure he's not happy about it, but overwhelmed, don't think so. He is a man with limited options, none of which maybe effective.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
has the depth chart for this week been released?

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Any line on this game yet? Not sure we’re favored.
I haven't seen one; when was the last team a FCS team was favored vs. a FBS team on the road?

Reaction Score

Per the article:
"If the Huskies can't win this game by double digits, the problems are even worse than I thought. Give me UConn and the reasonable chalk, as this is a game the home team should cruise."

Haven't seen RI but given what I've seen from UConn I'd just like to see a game that looks like UConn knows what to do each play, doesn't telegraph it's scheme on each offensive and defensive play and is competitive physically with RI. Cruising, hmmmmm, pass the pipe!

Reaction Score
Especially against an FCS OL this week. If he’s going to show promise there, this weekend would be the time to show up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom