Game Week - UConn v. MTSU (Friday 10/22/21 @ 6p on CBSSN) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. MTSU (Friday 10/22/21 @ 6p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
It’s probable that the reason Brewton isn’t returning punts is that the coaches aren’t nearly as smart as you, and as good as he is at returning kickoffs it has never occurred to them.

That what you wanted to hear? Seriously, what’s wrong with you? The answer that they have practices and for whatever reason Marion is better than him at returning punts didn’t occur to you? Maybe he can’t catch the ball with defenders bearing down on him. Maybe he can’t make the first guy miss before getting to full speed as good as Marion can. They are somewhat different skills.
Or he's dinged up. He has taken some hellacious hits this year.

Reaction Score
The Covid-19 rest for Rose will probably help him. His blocking has been very weak and I wonder if that torn pec from the spring is hurting him. He's usually better than what he has shown.

Reaction Score
The Covid-19 rest for Rose will probably help him. His blocking has been very weak and I wonder if that torn pec from the spring is hurting him. He's usually better than what he has shown.
Brandon Niemenski ( 6’5 250 ) has done a fine job taking over for Rose. The kid is big and athletic, we have some nice pieces for the future. I also think Brenden Heatherman will be a stud for us. With Ross, Marion, Phommachanh, Durante, Mitchell, Carter, Fortin, Watts, Gourdine being young and talented, the next coach will have some pieces to get things rolling. Hopefully they continue to be Husky strong and decide to stay and not transfer.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brandon Niemenski ( 6’5 250 ) has done a fine job taking over for Rose. The kid is big and athletic, we have some nice pieces for the future. I also think Brenden Heatherman will be a stud for us. With Ross, Marion, Phommachanh, Durante, Mitchell, Carter, Fortin, Watts, Gourdine being young and talented, the next coach will have some pieces to get things rolling. Hopefully they continue to be Husky strong and decide to stay and not transfer.

He's gotten better but had drops in the end zone against Wyoming and Vandy that were killer.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Greatest abilities as a football player are availability, dependability and reliability. Half those players are injured.

Reaction Score

Format mutated alternate access link here <<

->UConn’s defense has been searching for an identity, something it does well enough to force an opponent to be wary. It had been taking shape, and then the Huskies intercepted four passes against Yale in their first win of the season. The Huskies have eight picks in eight games, good for 30th in FBS. <-

-> “They are really good at what they do and will be a challenging defense to go against,” MTSU quarterback Chase Cunningham told reporters this week. Cunningham is completing better than 60 percent of his passes for 162 yards per game with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions. The Blue Raiders also use Bailey Hockman at quarterback, and he’s completing 62 percent of his passes for 154 yards per game and a 135.0 rating. <-

Reaction Score
6pm on a Friday? Seriously? Why not 7 like any other sport would do?

Reaction Score
He's gotten better but had drops in the end zone against Wyoming and Vandy that were killer.
One of those passes wasn’t pretty either I think he had to turn his body around and reach high at the same time to try and make the catch.

Reaction Score
Greatest abilities as a football player are availability, dependability and reliability. Half those players are injured.
Half? Out of the 11 freshman I named only two are injured no? Injuries are going to happen we can’t escape that in football. Cam was available pretty much if not all year last year and this is Tylers first year, so this isn’t a consistent thing with these two players.

Reaction Score
Half? Out of the 11 freshman I named only two are injured no? Injuries are going to happen we can’t escape that in football. Cam was available pretty much if not all year last year and this is Tylers first year, so this isn’t a consistent thing with these two players.
considering the year we've had, might be good that the availability of some of the talented freshman be a little less so they can reserve their redshirts....

Reaction Score
considering the year we've had, might be good that the availability of some of the talented freshman be a little less so they can reserve their redshirts....
That’s a tough one cause they’ve gained so much experience which can only help. They should be better next year and they’ll only be sophomores. Cam and Mitchell Jrs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom