Game Week - UConn v. Holy Cross (Saturday 9/4/21 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Holy Cross (Saturday 9/4/21 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Obviously expecting a win, hopefully a convincing one, but we have to put up some numbers offensively. The offensive line will have to come together for that to happen. That may take a few games.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
both?
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
HC's strenght tomorrow will probably be its defense. Chesney is more of a "defensive guy" and seems to dictate his game-planning starting from there. He really hasn't had a dynamic QB at HC (since 2018)...so the offense has been mostly vanilla during his tenure. I think the game tomorrow hinges on how well Soph QB Sluka plays. Captain obvious stuff I know.... he is a very good running/scrambling QB but his passing is a work in progress. He really didn't have a lot of his receivers (Ayeni, Asante etc) during the Spring season so it will be interesting how well they mesh tomorrow.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

I am already expecting an epic train wreck between the El-Al rejects running the metal detectors, electronic tickets, parking attendants, etc. It will be epic.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I am already expecting an epic train wreck between the El-Al rejects running the metal detectors, electronic tickets, parking attendants, etc. It will be epic.
The parking attendants are always ridiculous the first game of the season. I can (almost) give them a pass the first home game....after that, they're on their own.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom