Game Week - UConn v. Holy Cross (Saturday 9/4/21 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Holy Cross (Saturday 9/4/21 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Is there anything less valuable than a coach's comments about opposing players before a game?
I put it in the same zip code as most Coach commentary during the season (their team, opposing team, opposing players).

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I am PUMPED! Tailgate locked in, good crew of 11 fans (a few casual fans are even coming), and a chance at a dominating win to get things going in the right direction. Let's go!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Was Mensah smashed when he met with the media?
I'd like to think he was using the power of positivity and encouragement to give Jack Zergiotis a boost. I guess he should've said something negative so as to appear sober.

Reaction Score
Meaningless quotes. Standard midweek chatter designed to crank up the fan base. Just go out and win a game that you are supposed to win. Don't tell us about it until afterwards. All this "execute", "fixable", and "heads high" stuff, sheesh .... Aren't we past all that by now?

Reaction Score
I'd like to think he was using the power of positivity and encouragement to give Jack Zergiotis a boost. I guess he should've said something negative so as to appear sober.
encouragement to put him and Mahomes in the same sentence? come on.

Reaction Score
Meaningless quotes. Standard midweek chatter designed to crank up the fan base. Just go out and win a game that you are supposed to win. Don't tell us about it until afterwards. All this "execute", "fixable", and "heads high" stuff, sheesh .... Aren't we past all that by now?
Three years of “bigger, faster, stronger” he had to come up with something new.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom