Game Week - UConn v. #21 USF *CANCELLED* | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. #21 USF *CANCELLED*

Reaction Score
Kids and staff are safer out of Florida by any measure. That's why they have evacuation orders underway. It's not like they are going to hang around and be first responders. Cancellation is dopey.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I want my money back.

I could go for them parlaying the money into tickets for the other sports teams. I'm pretty selective, though. I will only accept comp tickets to men's soccer, women's soccer, men's basketball, women's basketball, men's ice hockey, women's ice hockey, field hockey, or baseball. But that's it! I won't watch golf...

By the way, all of you who thought I was crazy for saying we'd be undefeated after week 2 can now suck it... ;)

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I could go for them parlaying the money into tickets for the other sports teams. I'm pretty selective, though. I will only accept comp tickets to men's soccer, women's soccer, men's basketball, women's basketball, men's ice hockey, women's ice hockey, field hockey, or baseball. But that's it! I won't watch golf...

By the way, all of you who thought I was crazy for saying we'd be undefeated after week 2 can now suck it... ;)
If they parlay this into the Villanova game, I will accept.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This should be fixed.

Temple plays at usf on sept 21st Thursday

Uconn plays at temple on the oct 14th

Usf hosts umass on oct 14th

Propose:

Usf at UConn spent 23rd

Temple usf 14th

Umass can go pound sand.
UMass might accept because they could avoid going 0-12 as a result.

Reaction Score
welp. we both deleted our posts lol
hah, what are the odds?!

and that switching of Temple/UConn/USF and getting rid of UMass and USF would be a good idea. Should be done!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is one plan. Give people their money back. Anything else and you further alienate a fanbase that is turning on you.

Reaction Score
Here's a plan: free tickets to the Fenway game. Seeing as we will have 3 Saturdays at the Rent...

... and if you already bought tickets to that game through Fenway Gridiron Series site?

Agree w/ @whaler11 - refund or option to use towards another UConn sport tickets this year but it has to be a choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom