Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+)

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if either Flo or NESN+ have a free trial for those of us out of market that don’t want to have to pay to watch? Looked briefly but didn’t see anything.
I signed up for FloSports (on a month to month.) It'll cost me 12 bucks (I'll cancel after the UMass Game) but I'll get to watch the game from the Poconos on a weekend getaway...and as a bonus, I can catch the Men's Soccer vs. 'Nova tonight.

Reaction Score
I signed up for FloSports (on a month to month.) It'll cost me 12 bucks (I'll cancel after the UMass Game) but I'll get to watch the game from the Poconos on a weekend getaway...and as a bonus, I can catch the Men's Soccer vs. 'Nova tonight.
Streameast.live

is free and you can watch NFL Redzone

Reaction Score
Streameast.live

Here's something I stumbled on on my Samsung Smart TVs... It has "TV Plus" which shows cable channels you don't normally see/watch... I found Ch 1158, which FloSports... So, I'm wondering if that could be an option as well. Gotta surf the net a little more to find out... or wait til Saturday to see if it'll be televised there... If all fails, I'll check out Streamest.live...

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Streameast.live

What the heck? I'll give it a shot. Registered there, but not for the "pro" (Don't need multiple streams.) I'll see if it works this Saturday. Thanks.

Reaction Score
What the heck? I'll give it a shot. Registered there, but not for the "pro" (Don't need multiple streams.) I'll see if it works this Saturday. Thanks.

Stream east.live is FREE no need to sign up. I’ve been using them for about 2yrs now with no issues.. as long as your internet service is goo you shouldn’t have any issues.

Reaction Score
Here's something I stumbled on on my Samsung Smart TVs... It has "TV Plus" which shows cable channels you don't normally see/watch... I found Ch 1158, which FloSports... So, I'm wondering if that could be an option as well. Gotta surf the net a little more to find out... or wait til Saturday to see if it'll be televised there... If all fails, I'll check out Streamest.live...
Don't forget the second a in that address. ;)

Reaction Score

Uh yeah, like no support for the program. Thought it would be easy to do better than Whipple with such a low salary. I work for UMASS (enjoy it) but they are run by idiots.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I've never heard of FloSports at all until this week.
They’re one of those things that an early round of an early season basketball game might be on. Didn’t realize they were the home of UMass football

Reaction Score
If only wishing to watch the UConn game with UMass and not some other games (UConn or otherwise):

Heads up regarding FloSports. A few years back, I signed up with the intent to cancel immediately after the 2019 UConn @ Umass game. At the time and possibly still now, FloSports' website suggested you could sign up for just 1 month. Instead, FloSports immediately billed my Amex card for $150. Then, they played hardball until Amex intervened. Both in 2020 and a few months back, FloSports once again dinged my Amex for another $150 each year. Deja vu all over again, Amex killed the unsolicited annual charges.

Reaction Score
If only wishing to watch the UConn game with UMass and not some other games (UConn or otherwise):

Heads up regarding FloSports. A few years back, I signed up with the intent to cancel immediately after the 2019 UConn @ Umass game. At the time and possibly still now, FloSports' website suggested you could sign up for just 1 month. Instead, FloSports immediately billed my Amex card for $150. Then, they played hardball until Amex intervened. Both in 2020 and a few months back, FloSports once again dinged my Amex for another $150 each year. Deja vu all over again, Amex killed the unsolicited annual charges.
Yeah. I no longer do free trials with intent to cancel. I don't install a bunch of apps for trivial reasons anymore either. Especially after seeing what they do with your personal and behavioral data to make money.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Stream east.live is FREE no need to sign up. I’ve been using them for about 2yrs now with no issues.. as long as your internet service is goo you shouldn’t have any issues.
McAfee doesn't like it.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I no longer do free trials with intent to cancel. I don't install a bunch of apps for trivial reasons anymore either. Especially after seeing what they do with your personal and behavioral data to make money.
Even without subscriptions, personal and behavioral data is widely accessible. FloSports' 2019 annual charge attempt would not have sent me to a Famine Workhouse, but their blatant dishonesty got my Irish side up. After Amex shut 'em down in 2019, FloSports' repeated unethical attempts to charge 150 bucks again in 2020 and 2021 took it to another level. Just sharing to help others avoid the phukkahs!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom