Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+)

Reaction Score

Out of the 28 starters, ( 6 Special Teamers), there are only 2 Seniors. With a solid recruiting class, (if we can keep them together), the new coach has talent, and, I believe, a new confident attitude to work with. The sun is finally showing itself through the clouds. Now..., DB has to pick the right coach.

Reaction Score
Out of the 28 starters, ( 6 Special Teamers), there are only 2 Seniors. With a solid recruiting class, (if we can keep them together), the new coach has talent, and, I believe, a new confident attitude to work with. The sun is finally showing itself through the clouds. Now..., DB has to pick the right coach.

Said coach has to also pick UConn.

Reaction Score
What channel is NESN down here in Fairfield County?
While most of Fairfield County is Comcast, if any viewers have Cox Cable, NESN is 1032 & NESN+ is 1147.
I DO know that on Comcast systems NESN Channels are an add od like HBO, Showtime & Starz networks (relatives have Comcast in Beacon Falls & Oxford-Seymour system)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am happiest to see Fortin back at C.

Nothing personal against Walker. Hope he gets and education and is a good teammate. Don't want him on the playing field.

Reaction Score
The stat sheet shows Steven Krajewski played in five games. Obviously they are counting the two games he went in to hold for McFadden. Is that the rule to count a game for a player if he doesn’t play his position? Since that lowers his stats does that also lower his QBR? So, if a WR goes in and just plays on special teams does that lower his average yards per catch? Thanks, any info would be helpful.

Reaction Score
The stat sheet shows Steven Krajewski played in five games. Obviously they are counting the two games he went in to hold for McFadden. Is that the rule to count a game for a player if he doesn’t play his position? Since that lowers his stats does that also lower his QBR? So, if a WR goes in and just plays on special teams does that lower his average yards per catch? Thanks, any info would be helpful.
No conspiracy on behalf of the staff. Games played has no impact/bearing on QBR.

In NCAA Football, passer rating is calculated as follows:

NCAA Passer Rating = ((8.4 x Passing Yards) + (330 x Touchdown Passes) + (100 x Number of Completions) – (200 x Interceptions)) ÷ Passing Attempts

Reaction Score
No conspiracy on behalf of the staff. Game played has no impact/bearing on QBR.

In NCAA Football, passer rating is calculated as follows:

NCAA Passer Rating = ((8.4 x Passing Yards) + (330 x Touchdown Passes) + (100 x Number of Completions) – (200 x Interceptions)) ÷ Passing Attempts
Thanks for the formula. I never mention a conspiracy (at least not on this post) lol. However it does affect his/team passing and rushing yards per game. Let’s get the win on Saturday. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if either Flo or NESN+ have a free trial for those of us out of market that don’t want to have to pay to watch? Looked briefly but didn’t see anything.

Reaction Score
Would like to see Hayden Kerr win the punting job so McFadden can focus solely on kicking.
To be honest I haven’t been impressed with a single of Kerr’s punts. McFadden should
be the only punter. He’s got a hell of a leg.

Reaction Score
To be honest I haven’t been impressed with a single of Kerr’s punts. McFadden should
be the only punter. He’s got a hell of a leg.
Kerr is only being used for the short/coffin corner punts.. so it's not a "true" comparison where he's being given the opportunity to just let it go... that said the reason you do that is normally that one guy has the better hang-time and does a better job placing the ball where it needs to be (I.E. is a better directional kicker) while the other guy has the better leg.

Reaction Score
Kerr is only being used for the short/coffin corner punts.. so it's not a "true" comparison where he's being given the opportunity to just let it go... that said the reason you do that is normally that one guy has the better hang-time and does a better job placing the ball where it needs to be (I.E. is a better directional kicker) while the other guy has the better leg.

On opening day Kerr was taking all punts, and he got no distance on anything. Since then, he only takes the pooch punts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom