Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ UMass (10/9/21 @ 3:30p on FloSports/NESN/NESN+)

Reaction Score
Regarding free trials: After listening to endless commercials on satellite radio, I am considering cutting the cord & going with fubu. Talked with a friend over the weekend & he raves about it. Only caveat for me is that they don't have YES Network. If you check their website, they give the first 30 days as a free trial. They DO have local networks, NESN, SNY. AND they give B1G, Pac-12, SEC, ACC networks at no extra charge.
I did the math: Currently with COX I'm paying $ 137.00 for tv & a monthly rental for the Contour DVR of $ 10.00. This is a discounted rate that must be checked yearly or Cox skyrockets the bill an additional $ 100.00. I get HBO, & the STARZ EPIX package.
Fubu's highest tier is $ 79.95 with more channels & includes a cloud dvr at no extra charge. They do have an add-on package of Showtime-Starz-EPIX for an additional $ 19.95. They don't offer HBO, but I can stream HBO Max. Once again, the only thing holding me from pulling the plug & going with fubu is no YES Network, but I would still be getting the Yanks when they appear on NESN, SNY, Fox, ESPN, & MLB TV.

Reaction Score
So for the benefit of old, technoligically impaired business lawyers, will anyone be able to provide a link to the game tomorrow?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
So for the benefit of old, technoligically impaired business lawyers, will anyone be able to provide a link to the game tomorrow?
It looks like the link streameast.live works, but in the interest of internet safety i downloaded the FloSports app from the Play Store (or Apple app store) and paid for the first month (12 bucks) just to guarantee i can see it from the Poconos tomorrow.
Hope there is wi-fi at the heart-shaped tub.

Reaction Score
Great lIving in FFC and the only way to watch is subscribing to another service for one game.

Reaction Score
How would you frame it? It is what it is. One team will end a long winless streak and the other will be considered the worst team in the country when the game is done.
I agree with what the University President posted. These kids are working hard, showing great resiliency and demonstrating improvement. What is there not to like about kids doing that? Chief is proud of them.

Reaction Score
How would you frame it? It is what it is. One team will end a long winless streak and the other will be considered the worst team in the country when the game is done.
Been there, done that with the worst team in the country thing. Let's get an efin' win today.

I'm making the trip up to Amherst today. Hope other UConn faithful will join.

Reaction Score
just made the big time - Game Day predictions. Lee and Kirk go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom