Game Week - UConn @ Syracuse (Saturday 9/22/18 @ 4p on ESPNews) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Syracuse (Saturday 9/22/18 @ 4p on ESPNews)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
he sounded oddly defensive for what was our 2nd best game of the year
I had a different take. He sounded like he an adult. Realistic, unapologetic, and yeah optimistic. Compare it to the Red Pants post game trip down the rabbit hole. It is a world of difference.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Good stuff in here. Agree with Coach on most of the things he said. My favorite part was completely brushing off the Fruit question at around the 5:50 mark.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I had a different take. He sounded like he an adult. Realistic, unapologetic, and yeah optimistic. Compare it to the Red Pants post game trip down the rabbit hole. It is a world of difference.

I agree. I didn't hear defensiveness other than saying that we shouldn't be playing as many FR and SO as we are. But that's also the sad reality and he's absolutely right about it. I actually thought he was mildly upbeat for a Randy post-game presser but he knows that sounding too upbeat after a 30 point blowout loss comes across as silly.

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
I'm not going to lie, It was awesome to see us playing Cuse in the dome again. It gave me memories of our days as big east brethren, we all know back in the day that score would have been reversed!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom