Game Week - UConn @ Indiana (9/21/19 @ Noon on BTN) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Indiana (9/21/19 @ Noon on BTN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
stats.png

Reaction Score
I like the above 3 post game quotes. Next week will be another tough one. Everyone has to not let down and play their best. Don't give in.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UCF is trying to put together an argument for the playoff. They are going to undress UConn next week.

Reaction Score
UConn football notebook: Jack Zergiotis struggles in second start; Huskies lose key players to injuries

>>As Saturday’s game progressed, Edsall noted, UConn’s team seemed to get younger and younger.

First, senior tight end Donovan Williams was ruled out with an injury, leaving junior Jay Rose to start and freshman Jayce Medlock to see his first career college action.

Then, a series of injuries forced the Huskies to turn to one inexperienced player after another.

Junior linebacker D.J. Morgan left the game, replaced by redshirt freshman Terrence Ganyi. Junior cornerback Tahj Herring-Wilson exited, replaced by freshman Myles Bell. Later, junior safety Tyler Coyle went out, replaced by sophomore Rob King.

Edsall did not provide updates on any of the Huskies’ hurt players. Before the season, the coach announced that he would not comment on player health during the season, except in the case of season-ending injuries.<<

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn football notebook: Jack Zergiotis struggles in second start; Huskies lose key players to injuries

>>As Saturday’s game progressed, Edsall noted, UConn’s team seemed to get younger and younger.

First, senior tight end Donovan Williams was ruled out with an injury, leaving junior Jay Rose to start and freshman Jayce Medlock to see his first career college action.

Then, a series of injuries forced the Huskies to turn to one inexperienced player after another.
Junior linebacker D.J. Morgan left the game, replaced by redshirt freshman Terrence Ganyi. Junior cornerback Tahj Herring-Wilson exited, replaced by freshman Myles Bell. Later, junior safety Tyler Coyle went out, replaced by sophomore Rob King.

Edsall did not provide updates on any of the Huskies’ hurt players. Before the season, the coach announced that he would not comment on player health during the season, except in the case of season-ending injuries.<<

some guys got hurt after they were getting blown out.

maybe edsall should note they had great injury luck coming into the game - but it doesnt play as well when you need to make an excuse for not being able to do anything on offense.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
UCF is trying to put together an argument for the playoff. They are going to undress UConn next week.
I don't want to like this post, but I can't disagree with what I believe (or the truth).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Does their score board handle triple digits?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

While we all have our concerns about just what Guifre is capable of as an OC, to me this team state summary supports the notion our core problem is OL play. Can’t run the ball. Can’t control the LOS.

I saw some open WR, we all saw how Jack Zergiotis missed fired on opportunities, but in the end Indiana could stuff the box to overwhelm the OL whenever they wanted too and either smother the run or pressure Jack Zergiotis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom