Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Fresno State Bulldogs (10/1/22 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) >> White Out Cancer Game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Fresno State Bulldogs (10/1/22 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) >> White Out Cancer Game

Reaction Score

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
For kids like Swenson, Burns, Haynes, Mitchell, Watts - most of these guys haven't seen much success since being here for so long, you deserve the victory lap. Let's get FIU next week and go into the bye week on a roll.

Reaction Score
Me in the first half:

1. Are they running a fake read option or does Zion just not know how to read it?
2. Maybe we should try to throw the ball to the new guy (Joly) a little..
3. Why not give Robert Burns the ball.

Me in the second half
1. Damn I didn't know Zion could run like that.
2. This kid Joly is a huge help, his 3rd down catch on the TD drive in the 4th quarter may have been the most important play in the game.
3. Holy crap we gave Robert Burns the ball and son of a bitch he did well with it. Former 4-star from the U only took us 1.5 years to give him a try.

In the end, great win because we faced adversity and managed to overcome it. Our defense looked great accept for a couple of blown coverages downfield, and a few missed tackles (but light years ahead of last year). The punt team can never let something like that happen again. Rosa has to catch it before he tries to run and fair catch that late punt. All correctable things which is great because they are all on film for them to learn and get coached up from. I'm not sure he gets the press that he should, but Brandon Bouyer-Randle is Good!

If this thing eventually gets turned around people will probably point to this game as the turning point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom