Game Week 2022 - UConn at #4 Michigan (9/17/22 @ Noon on ABC/ESPN3) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn at #4 Michigan (9/17/22 @ Noon on ABC/ESPN3)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

This is the number UConn fans have to understand.

UConn is around 21 ppg and they are in the bottom 5th quintile.

Yes, defense needs beefing up but offense needs to be scoring around 30ppg to be a .500 team.

Reaction Score
After hours upon hours of detailed data analysis I have developed an algorithm to predict the final score.
Michigan: Total Points = # possessions X 7
UCONN: Total Points = (# possessions X 7) - (# possessions X 7) + (# possessions / # possessions) X 3
Neglecting second and third order effects? They could be quite significant here. I think you should include them.

Reaction Score
Good lord. Geremy Davis, Byron Jones, Yawin Smallwood and more. Painful to watch now. Look at the pass protection Whitmer had.
HCPP's next to last game was it not? I hope that the current staff get a chance to watch that vid so they know what we are expecting of them.

Reaction Score
HCPP's next to last game was it not? I hope that the current staff get a chance to watch that vid so they know what we are expecting of them.
If it was, it is pretty shocking that we went from that environment to him being fired in two weeks but I think you may be right,

Reaction Score

It was. We went from that to getting drubbed at Buffalo 41-12 a week later. End of the PP regime.

We had NFL talent on that roster but that 2013 season was such a disaster (getting pushed around by Towson to start the year put a dark cloud over that season) until the last 3 games.

Reaction Score
I don't think there is much chatter about this game in maize-land but I found a Peter Luger thread.

Speaking of steaks, let's hope Harbaugh isn't planning a post game meal at Ruth's Chris. He can control his tab at the restaurant on the field if this promo is still in place

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
PP should have been the previous season. It was clear he wasn't the guy. Warde didn't have the balls.

Reaction Score
I realized Harbough is only 2 years younger than Mora. Hopefully Mora is here for the long haul.

Jim Harbaugh describes Team 143 as a ‘hungry team’

Harbaugh didn’t say much, but his silent confidence was deafening.

"Six Wolverines are from the state of Connecticut: offensive lineman Tristan Bounds, edge Kechaun Bennett, wide receiver Cornelius Johnson, wide receiver Will Rolapp, wide receiver Jake Thaw and tight end Luke Schoonmaker."

"Schoonmaker joined Jansen and is looking to have his best game of his career against the Huskies. The fifth-year senior has been playing this season inspired by the mantra of: “Why not go out and have the best game of your career?“

"Against UConn especially, Schoony feels that little extra motivation creeping into his system this week." “It’s exciting, you know, to have my home state (school) in the Big House. I definitely feel a different edge to me. I’m excited about it.”

Great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom