Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Move Steve Greene to RT, Friend to LT. Bench Bennett, try Hemingway at guard.

Yup. No allegiance to SRs anymore. Bennett has had his chance...he sucks. Time to see what the FR and SO in the depth charts can do. Better to use this season as a season to iron out as many kinks as possible than remain loyal to lousy upper classmen.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Defense just give up?

Reaction Score
There is one constant from USF...here comes another drive given up by those AWESOME HH D schemes!

Reaction Score
Wow. Secondary is just as bad as OL. Feel bad for the players. Totally overmatched.

Reaction Score
Ok Why not run three times and force Cinci to use TOs . Get into the locker room and get the ball to start the second half Now Cinci gets it with 45 seconds left and a timeout. Stupid clock mgmt. TJ better refresh that resume cause he ain't getting the job
And now I've resorted to quoting myself. It's over Johnny

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This team needs football players. Guys with someting in the old ticker.

Reaction Score
So is Smallwood going to stick around another year? He has done nothing this year to show that he is a third round pick like many experts claimed he was before the season started.

He hasn't. He is a 2nd round pick, IMO. 3 down backer who can play inside or outside in the 3-4. I think he comes back, but not because his stock has dropped.

Reaction Score
True - feels like we're back to FCS level. Towson proved that.

The damage those two caused could take years to repair.
I don't think it will take that long. Their biggest issues were in scheming. They certainly brought in solid players, even at QB.

Big passing plays are killing us in this game.

Reaction Score
This is a complete joke. Best defense on that play was the receiver almost tripped by himself

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Two people who will not be the head coach of the UConn Huskies next year - me and TJ Weist.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
These players have no pride. It's a disgusting shame. Put in players that wanna win. Where are the "leaders" on this team? Why aren't people getting angry on the sideline? What an embarrassment every single player on this team is. Enough with blaming PP and GDL. They aren't the problem.

Reaction Score
One would think with all of our practice returning kick offs we would show some improvement there

Reaction Score
Ok Why not run three times and force Cinci to use TOs . Get into the locker room and get the ball to start the second half Now Cinci gets it with 45 seconds left and a timeout. Stupid clock mgmt. TJ better refresh that resume cause he ain't getting the job

Yup, I'm off the bandwagon. Just this half, take out Delorenzo at the goal line and bring in Hyppolite when Max was running well. 2nd and one and not call for a play with all vertical routes and instead have a freshman QB run a play with an out route option. That stupid time management.

Peace see you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin