Game thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Its not anything that you posted that I objected to. I just can't see where McCombs is SO GOOD, that no one else can get a carry. This isn't Donald Brown, he is a good back, but others should get a chance to see if they could help the team as well.

I think that the big problem is that they are giving another running back reps instead of McCombs....and his name is McCummings. If they finally ditch the wildcat (and I believe that they mostly will, after having seen what transpired in the second half of the game today), then we may see a Hyppolite or a DeLorenzo start to develop along with him.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I think that the big problem is that they are giving another running back reps instead of McCombs....and his name is McCummings. If they finally ditch the wildcat (and I believe that they mostly will, after having seen what transpired in the second half of the game today), then we may see a Hyppolite or a DeLorenzo start to develop along with him.

We can only hope. Poor effort by everyone involved, I heard the bus driver even parked outside the stall.

Reaction Score
bumping this Western Michigan live thread to the top since it seems to be getting revisited a lot the past few days. Note the comments about the ESPN3 announcers criticizing the playcalling.

Reaction Score
bumping this Western Michigan live thread to the top since it seems to be getting revisited a lot the past few days. Note the comments about the ESPN3 announcers criticizing the playcalling.

Cripes Ruskin... Do you also go back to review your childhood lists to Santa Claus to find what presents you didn't get and sit in your chair w/ a beer and stew over not getting the GI Joe you really, really, really wanted years ago?

The team underachieved last year. Uncle! You Win!!!! :)

Oh - and I was pissed the game was on ESPN3 and had to watch it on a laptop w/ crappy announcers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom